Darren Ambrose Signs

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:29 am

for the Zulu's

Re: Darren Ambrose Signs

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am

theyve made some decent signings

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:03 am

A poor mans Peter Whittingham in my opinion, although would have been a good replacement if Whitts did decide to leave.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:09 am

Gunna be hard to pick a top6 this season. everyone seems to be making good signings.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:27 am

Fair play to Birmingham, financially strapped due to their owner being in nick but they are still picking up some great bargins when you chuck in the Hayden Mullins signing as well.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Fair play to Birmingham, financially strapped due to their owner being in nick but they are still picking up some great bargins when you chuck in the Hayden Mullins signing as well.

i,ll say top 6 now tone.we,re looking at a lad from dundee utd according to some press releases.scott robertson.even if one more of the crown jewells gets sold ie butland ,redmond or davies i have enough faith in wor lee to get in a replacement that will do the job in the short term.what,s interesting is that ambrose cost up to 1m so we must have found some dollar.the bank was swollowing up any money we had coming in off sales i,m led to believe.pannu has said he wants the club self sustained.this could mean that more major sales will follow to get the club down to a small debt to be easier to sell.there are people sniffing but nothing concrete so pannu says.also any of the above players sold will only go for eye pooping money .both peter pannu and lee clark have stated this

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:03 pm

jtc wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Fair play to Birmingham, financially strapped due to their owner being in nick but they are still picking up some great bargins when you chuck in the Hayden Mullins signing as well.

i,ll say top 6 now tone.we,re looking at a lad from dundee utd according to some press releases.scott robertson.even if one more of the crown jewells gets sold ie butland ,redmond or davies i have enough faith in wor lee to get in a replacement that will do the job in the short term.what,s interesting is that ambrose cost up to 1m so we must have found some dollar.the bank was swollowing up any money we had coming in off sales i,m led to believe.pannu has said he wants the club self sustained.this could mean that more major sales will follow to get the club down to a small debt to be easier to sell.there are people sniffing but nothing concrete so pannu says.also any of the above players sold will only go for eye pooping money .both peter pannu and lee clark have stated this

All this means, is that you've already spent the money we gave you for Mutch! ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
jtc wrote:

All this means, is that you've already spent the money we gave you for Mutch! ;) :ayatollah:

well it,s better than spending money we havn,t got so it,s a step forward in my eyes.we got more than 1m for mutch though :) .you,ve got a good lad for your money

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:16 pm

jtc wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
jtc wrote:

well it,s better than spending money we havn,t got so it,s a step forward in my eyes.we got more than 1m for mutch though :) .you,ve got a good lad for your money

Well I'm delighted with the signing, but perhaps the fee is being paid at the rate of £100 per week though! :)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:21 pm

any team that has chris burke in the side will always be up there challenging for promotion

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:45 pm

englishbluebird wrote:any team that has chris burke in the side will always be up there challenging for promotion

i forgot to put him in the crown jewels .he has had norwich sniffing so according to blues m/b,s.last year you were crying out for him .burkie would fit in to m,m,s ethic.the lad works his cobs off.sometimes his delivery isn,t great but scores some stunners and creates a fair bit.i can put up with his sometimes poor crosses because he,s the type of bloke who will shrug his shoulders and go again a minute later.i cannot believe for a minute that malky would have flogged him

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:46 pm

englishbluebird wrote:any team that has chris burke in the side will always be up there challenging for promotion

he won EVERY player of the year award last season

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
jtc wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
jtc wrote:

Well I'm delighted with the signing, but perhaps the fee is being paid at the rate of £100 per week though! :)

maybe :D i liked him .before he broke his ankle in training the fans were raving about him .when he returned they thought the new messiah had arrived.some got on his case when he didn,t produce top shows every week.one game he tried a hollywood pass(he does this)it failed then some of the crowd went a bit mad.the lad went into his shell a bit.the boo-ers should have realised what he is -a kid.a good one at that.fahey got boo-ed when he came on as a sub v donny.went and changed the game :) some morans go to football eh?barry ferg bossed the show in the play off 2nd leg but jordan had n,daw (when spector went off)with him.a lot for a young un to chase a game and boss a old head like b,f.i can see him and gunnersson being a tight unit.aaron will allow mutch a bit of time to play.very impressed with a.g at wembley .don,t think whitts is nailed on anymore in a 4.4.2.maybe whitts behind the forward in 4.5.1.bit of wing pace to stretch the pitch and you are looking good