Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is wicked

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:15 am

I love the fact nobody has any idea about our transfers until the contracts are signed shows real professionalism from the club and a real intent by the club to get the players we want without other clubs finding out who we are after and driving the price up on us.

Also nice to see malky getting a local boy in up front think he is from splott with that surname Velikonja.

Jokes aside its brill so far good young talent coming in an signing long term exciting few weeks ahead keep up the good work malky an the scouting team

BLUEBIRDS!!!! You can change our colour but you can't change our history :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: This is wicked

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:36 am

You're right cos the players that have been mentioned, Bellamy, keogh and the Korean guy have have now all been linked with others

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:37 am

You're right cos the players that have been mentioned, Bellamy, keogh and the Korean guy have have now all been linked with others

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:48 am

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:You're right cos the players that have been mentioned, Bellamy, keogh and the Korean guy have have now all been linked with others

So right he said it twice :lol: I agree with you though as I'm sure Malkys pulled off a major coup by signing your splott boy.