Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:51 am

I've heard through the grapevine that the Bellamy deal is done he has signed the contract he is now offcially a Cardiff player.

I won't disclose my sources but lets hope this news is true, this has come from someone very close to Craig.

Re: Bellamy

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:06 am

I hope that's true and miller stays also, Bellamy and miller in the same team would cause havoc I rekan and if miller re discovers his shooting boots then the championship can look out

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:14 am

Mardon89 wrote:I've heard through the grapevine that the Bellamy deal is done he has signed the contract he is now offcially a Cardiff player.

I won't disclose my sources but lets hope this news is true, this has come from someone very close to Craig.

There are a lot of people close to Craig - that's why there are so many rumours on these messageboards - he's having a bloody good laugh at our expense!!!!!! :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:20 am

arri potta wrote:
Mardon89 wrote:I've heard through the grapevine that the Bellamy deal is done he has signed the contract he is now offcially a Cardiff player.

There are a lot of people close to Craig - that's why there are so many rumours on these messageboards - he's having a bloody good laugh at our expense!!!!!! :lol:

It's just what I've been told, this certain person is VERY close to Craig but that's all I will say. I don't know if any of this is true I'm simply passing on information I have been passed.

This could be complete and utter bollux but again this could be 100% true I belive this information but please take this with a pinch of salt.