Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So if Kim Bo-Keung signs.... £££

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Am I right in thinking that our spending will reach in the region of £6.8-7m??

Mutch £2m
Velikonja £2.4m
Bo-Keung £2.4-£2.6m

Not bad for half way through July is it? And apparently the owners aren't backing Malky and people are wondering where the money is that VT promised. :roll:

Re: So if Kim Bo-Keung signs.... £££

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Apparently

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Am I right in thinking that our spending will reach in the region of £6.8-7m??

Mutch £2m
Velikonja £2.4m
Bo-Keung £2.4-£2.6m

Not bad for half way through July is it? And apparently the owners aren't backing Malky and people are wondering where the money is that VT promised. :roll:

velikonja fee is alot to pay, it seems malkys scouts have been watching him for some time ... i hope he turns out to be a gem..

please hope it wasnt the same scout who was watching rudy ;)

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:Am I right in thinking that our spending will reach in the region of £6.8-7m??

Mutch £2m
Velikonja £2.4m
Bo-Keung £2.4-£2.6m

velikonja fee is alot to pay, it seems malkys scouts have been watching him for some time ... i hope he turns out to be a gem..

please hope it wasnt the same scout wHo was watching rudy ;)

Rudy was a tip off from someone Apprently. He had no dossier for him :old:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

Mutch £2m
Velikonja £2.4m
Bo-Keung £2.4-£2.6m

please hope it wasnt the same scout wHo was watching rudy ;)

Rudy was a tip off from someone Apprently. He had no dossier for him :old:

maybe thats a vaild lesson learnt them!

seems theres a good reason for his dossier! ;)

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:56 pm

In saying that MM still gave him a new contract so must have seen something he liked.
Prob the low wages.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:01 pm

I think the Velikonja fee is closer to the £1million mark rather than £2.5million.

So far I think we have paid near £3million on Mutch, Velikonja and Lewis and if you do include the possible signings of

Kim Bo-Keung £2.4million
Richard Keogh £750,000
Craig Bellamy £1million

We would have spend just over £7million and I think Malky will be looking to sign 2/3 more players to strengthen the squad which could take us close to £10million.