Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Bellamy doesn't want to join us

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:19 pm

f**k him,not all about him it's a team game :ayatollah:

Re: If Bellamy doesn't want to join us

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Who has said he doesn't?
I love the way people are quick to turn on a player for no reason.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:14 pm

What a dumb thread

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:19 pm

if he dont join us. dont expect a job with the academy. when no one else wants you :roll:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:22 pm

ninianblue wrote:if he dont join us. dont expect a job with the academy. when no one else wants you :roll:

Why couldn't he?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Shittiest Thread of the years, Well done. A+.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
ninianblue wrote:if he dont join us. dont expect a job with the academy. when no one else wants you :roll:

Why couldn't he?

the reason is, we have been told, his wife and kids want him home. if bellars dont come back to the city now . and wants to chase the money. then fine. but theres no gold at the end of your path :roll:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:35 pm

ninianblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Why couldn't he?

the reason is, we have been told, his wife and kids want him home. if bellars dont come back to the city now . and wants to chase the money. then fine. but theres no gold at the end of your path :roll:

I don't see how that's your decision to make.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
ninianblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Why couldn't he?

I don't see how that's your decision to make.

its not my decision. its my opinion. at the moment we dont know whats going on with bellars. but. i think the city would say. right. we will give you a 2 year deal. then after that. a job with the academy. ?now if bellars wants to sit on the bench at liverpool for a year .fine. or if he wants to go to qpr for bigger money for 2 years then a handshake. fine. i just dont want him here in the academy . because . theres nothing left outside for him? :roll:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:47 pm

I appreciate that but it will happened year by year.
If he signs for qpr and then next season becomes available city will again see if it's a move worth taking.... Or indeed the year after. Depending where we are as a club.
If in 4 years he has retired and the club believe he could be an asset to the academy I can't see th saying no because u signed for qpr.
The club will do what's best at the time.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:49 pm

History repeating itself imo. Just like last summer. I'm really not bothered if he joins us or he don't. Infact I'd prefer the money and wages we would have to folk out on bellamy to go on younger less injury prone players who malkay can mold into what he wants. I'm happy to have whitingham as the main man in our squad with the team built around him. But that's just my opinion which means fukall lol

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I appreciate that but it will happened year by year.
If he signs for qpr and then next season becomes available city will again see if it's a move worth taking.... Or indeed the year after. Depending where we are as a club.
If in 4 years he has retired and the club believe he could be an asset to the academy I can't see th saying no because u signed for qpr.

quote,,If he signs for qpr and then next season becomes available . he aint going to do a 1 season contract, lets hope he signs for us, but my attitude will change with bellars if he dont make the right decision and join us :lol:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:57 pm

ninianblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I appreciate that but it will happened year by year.

quote,,If he signs for qpr and then next season becomes available . he aint going to do a 1 season contract, lets hope he signs for us, but my attitude will change with bellars if he dont make the right decision and join us :lol:

No but then he signed a two year deal at Liverpool and seems currently be available according to some.
At the end of the day the club has to do what's best at the time. Now IMO he would be ideal.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:04 pm

what im getting at is i dont want bellars to join qpr on a three year deal. then go to the newly promoted team in the prem for a 2 year contract, then at the age of 40 ish become head of the academy at the city. this aint going to happen i know, hes coming to cardiff. just answering the post that was started :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:07 pm

ninianblue wrote:what im getting at is i dont want bellars to join qpr on a three year deal. then go to the newly promoted team in the prem for a 2 year contract, then at the age of 40 ish become head of the academy at the city. this aint going to happen i know, hes coming to cardiff. just answering the post that was started :ayatollah:

I see what you mean but let's say it did happen and at 40 we are in need of an academy coach and Bellamy expresses an interest and the club know he would be a huge asset. Do we say no an cut our nose off to spite our face because he didn't join before?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
ninianblue wrote:what im getting at is i dont want bellars to join qpr on a three year deal. then go to the newly promoted team in the prem for a 2 year contract, then at the age of 40 ish become head of the academy at the city. this aint going to happen i know, hes coming to cardiff. just answering the post that was started :ayatollah:

I see what you mean but let's say it did happen and at 40 we are in need of an academy coach and Bellamy expresses an interest and the club know he would be a huge asset. Do we say no an cut our nose off to spite our face because he didn't join before?

were talking ifs and buts , by then ramsey. may well be in the picture :roll: :lol:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:15 pm

ninianblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

were talking ifs and buts , by then ramsey. may well be in the picture :roll: :lol:

:lol: