Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are we lazy supporters?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:24 pm

We don't bounce, we don't make/bring banners, we don't bring many scarves, we don't bring much colour into the stadium, we don't make up many new songs or chants and when we do they are slow to catch on, we wait for action on the pitch to become exciting before we sing songs instead of lifting the team when they are not playing well. Will we do better this coming season? :ayatollah:

Re: Are we lazy supporters?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Your right we are lazy supporters i think it looks great when you see supporters all swinging their scarves

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:31 pm

moonboots wrote:We don't bounce, we don't make/bring banners, we don't bring many scarves, we don't bring much colour into the stadium, we don't make up many new songs or chants and when we do they are slow to catch on, we wait for action on the pitch to become exciting before we sing songs instead of lifting the team when they are not playing well. Will we do better this coming season? :ayatollah:

Keep it down please some of us are trying to get some kip!

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:36 pm

moonboots wrote:We don't bounce, we don't make/bring banners, we don't bring many scarves, we don't bring much colour into the stadium, we don't make up many new songs or chants and when we do they are slow to catch on, we wait for action on the pitch to become exciting before we sing songs instead of lifting the team when they are not playing well. Will we do better this coming season? :ayatollah:

Complete agree about the lack of atmosphere. Few guys at the top of canton end 105 last season started bouncing around swinging scarfs in circles doing the besiktas chant, everyone looked at them like they were mental or something. Took a good few weeks before the chant rippled down and people started joining in. Here's hoping next season people get off their lazy asses and join :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Blue Army will get this sorted mate!

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:54 pm

I am, try getting me out of bed in the morning ;)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:31 am

Atmosphere has been terrible since we moved, personally think it will be the worst this season due to other changes unless wer performing.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:18 am

that's why I prefer away games.It's like going back in time to when our supporters were actually considered to be the best in the football league.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:26 am

That's the reason why the Blue Army was set up really
For supporters who do want to make noise and bring banners in!:)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:35 am

CardiffCityHD wrote:That's the reason why the Blue Army was set up really

What about flares? Now we're the "dragons" we need fire and shit. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:11 pm

frosty_x wrote:

What about flares? Now we're the "dragons" we need fire and shit. :lol: :ayatollah:

Haha +1 :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Taffyblue wrote:
frosty_x wrote:

Haha +1 :ayatollah:

Haha, were not aloud because it's illegal sorry:(
:ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Sadly in my opinion the real atmosphere etc died when we left Ninian Park, but I still hope that maybe, just maybe our fans could create an ultras or even sometimes volatile atmosphere in the new stadium and it can be done without a hint of trouble, let's be fair if C Palace can, surely can can ?

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Sadly in my opinion the real atmosphere etc died when we left Ninian Park, but I still hope that maybe, just maybe our fans could create an ultras or even sometimes volatile atmosphere in the new stadium and it can be done without a hint of trouble, let's be fair if C Palace can, surely can can ?

Need to have some sort of agreement with the stewarding of the stadium first, getting pathetic last year telling people to sit down and picking on youngsters.