Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

amateur psychology hour

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:44 pm

OK, no slagging off. I think we are all against the colour change - some more with more fight than others.

What's being seen here is a classic reaction.

1. Denial -

This is a joke, right ? It cant be happening, my team, my club, bending over and taking it.

2. Anger

These fkn Malalsians, they don't understand what this club means to me, my mates, lets sort something out, let's get naughty.

3. Bargaining

If they're gonna do it, I'm gonna cancel my season ticket. I'm gonna wear blue to every game - when they see how we feel, maybe they'll change their mind or at least we can come to some middle ground.

4. Depression

They'll never pay any attention to us, they live in their ivory towers - the other side of the world, they really don't understand what this means to me - pointless, waste of time.

5. Acceptance.

Can't affect any decision they make, they're gonna do it whatever we think, lets just hope they have the same fundamental goal as me, to see my club reach the furthest place we can possibly reach - and this season that means top 2, and get to premier league.

-----

Looks like some have made it through to Acceptance a lot quicker than others.

Me ? I think I'm still in stage 3 - blue shirt and drink my beer in the local before i get to the ground....

Maybe I'll get to 5.... we'll see.

Still (and always) a Bluebird.

Re: amateur psychology hour

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Good post.

:thumbup:

Re: amateur psychology hour

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:55 pm

24 hours of a bit deeper thought and I hit acceptance.

Great post :ayatollah: