Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY AND KYUNG

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Will be 2 quality additions to our team. :D ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BELLAMY AND KYUNG

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:01 pm

nobby wrote:Will be 2 quality additions to our team. :D ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i hate you :lol:

when is the announcement? :D

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:14 pm

nobby wrote:Will be 2 quality additions to our team. :D ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"The transfer from Osaka to Cardiff city is basically done.
"The official announcement will be made soon."
Kim Bo Kyung's transfer is receiving much attention from the Japanese media. Sports Hochi reported that according to Osaka team's official, Kim Bo Kyung's transfer fee will be £2.5M, with annual wage of £1.2m.
KBK, who just finished training at the Paju training center for the friendly against New Zealand, showed much enthusiasm.

KBK also tried to move to Europe last season. It seemed to go smoothly with Stoke City and Benfica but he couldn't deny Cerezo's plea to play with them for one more season.

KBK stated, "I realise how much of an effect moving to England will be. There was no problem with Cerezo because I have been talking to them about moving to Europe since last season. I will try to go higher with this transfer as my foundation."

In Championship league, there are many games and rough plays are common. KBK said "I know about that part(I think he's talking about rough plays). Looking at my past experiences, I had trouble on those types of things. I've been listening to Ki Sung Yeung about it too. With his advice, I am preparing well for it."

Normally introverted (maybe too strong of a word, shy maybe?), KBK is infamous for not deviating. Other than going to the training centre and staying in the house, he usually does not do much outside activities.
He said; "personally, I don't really like to go out to hang out. But I've been listening to other Sunbaes. Ki said that I also have to change my social personality. So I will listen to all the advice and if there's a need to change socially, I will."

Regarding the difficulties of language barrier he stated, "The manager/coach also seems to be worrying about it. I will try hard so that I can fit well with the players and the team."

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:32 pm

nobby wrote:

"The transfer from Osaka to Cardiff city is basically done.
"The official announcement will be made soon."
Kim Bo Kyung's transfer is receiving much attention from the Japanese media. Sports Hochi reported that according to Osaka team's official, Kim Bo Kyung's transfer fee will be £2.5M, with annual wage of £1.2m.
KBK, who just finished training at the Paju training center for the friendly against New Zealand, showed much enthusiasm.

KBK also tried to move to Europe last season. It seemed to go smoothly with Stoke City and Benfica but he couldn't deny Cerezo's plea to play with them for one more season.

KBK stated, "I realise how much of an effect moving to England will be. There was no problem with Cerezo because I have been talking to them about moving to Europe since last season. I will try to go higher with this transfer as my foundation."

In Championship league, there are many games and rough plays are common. KBK said "I know about that part(I think he's talking about rough plays). Looking at my past experiences, I had trouble on those types of things. I've been listening to Ki Sung Yeung about it too. With his advice, I am preparing well for it."

Normally introverted (maybe too strong of a word, shy maybe?), KBK is infamous for not deviating. Other than going to the training centre and staying in the house, he usually does not do much outside activities.
He said; "personally, I don't really like to go out to hang out. But I've been listening to other Sunbaes. Ki said that I also have to change my social personality. So I will listen to all the advice and if there's a need to change socially, I will."

Regarding the difficulties of language barrier he stated, "The manager/coach also seems to be worrying about it. I will try hard so that I can fit well with the players and the team."

really hope we sign this guy, i reckon he's a future star, and we wouldn't have to worry about him being down mill lane on the lash the night before the game :ayatollah: