Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY TO CITY NEXT WEEK 99%

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:27 pm

woke up from my night-shift about an hour ago and got a call, liverpool to sign david borin this w/end from juventus i think, so mr bellamy can come home to city, hes in spain training at the mo with the gb squad so ime told and as long as the borin deal goes through 99 turns into 100 :ayatollah:
p.s please dont ask me my sauce, i wont tell you :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: BELLAMY TO CITY NEXT WEEK 99%

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:29 pm

inthebowls wrote:woke up from my night-shift about an hour ago and got a call, liverpool to sign david borin this w/end from juventus i think, so mr bellamy can come home to city, hes in spain training at the mo with the gb squad so ime told and as long as the borin deal goes through 99 turns into 100 :ayatollah:

I think you mean Fabio Borini from Roma, who is now a Liverpool player. :D

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
inthebowls wrote:woke up from my night-shift about an hour ago and got a call, liverpool to sign david borin this w/end from juventus i think, so mr bellamy can come home to city, hes in spain training at the mo with the gb squad so ime told and as long as the borin deal goes through 99 turns into 100 :ayatollah:

i think he shot himself in the foot with that one :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

u might be right, am still half asleep and only got a surname on the player from italy :roll: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:09 pm

More like youve been on the sauce :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:14 pm

inthebowls wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

u might be right, am still half asleep and only got a surname on the player from italy :roll: :ayatollah:

You didnt even get the surname right? It's Borini not Borin.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:21 pm

I'll back his source as Sam genuinely knows his stuff and has just rung me,
And he's sober!!

1% away, from it happening!!

In the Bowls we trust :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Mardon89 wrote:
inthebowls wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

You didnt even get the surname right? It's Borini not Borin.

so sorry ime not an expert on liverpool and there affairs :lol: all that ime saying is that as soon as the scallys av signed this borini it allows craig bellamy to play where he wants next season, which i understand is cardiff city :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:18 pm

:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:27 pm

I keep telling you Bellamy is an unofficial Blue bird! :D

Do i have to keep posting and tweeting it until it sinks in?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Merlin, if we both have the same information, then you are absolutely correct.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:02 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Merlin, if we both have the same information, then you are absolutely correct.

:sign3: :laughing6:

nah, seriously.... :ayatollah: :D

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Merlin wrote:
EL JEFE wrote:Merlin, if we both have the same information, then you are absolutely correct.

:sign3: :laughing6:

nah, seriously.... :ayatollah: :D

whens the announcement :D

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Merkin, unlike you to be sarcastic.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:30 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Merkin, unlike you to be sarcastic.

:laughing3:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Merlin wrote:I keep telling you Bellamy is an unofficial Blue bird! :D

Do i have to keep posting and tweeting it until it sinks in?

Merlin, not sure who YOUR source is but I also have the same info from someone I trust VERY close to the process and it's just a matter of announcement

Great news IMHO :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Merlin,

I have no reason not to trust you, imo you have always been a good mod and fair....

however after last year and the roller coaster that was the Bellamy Drama....I will not be happy until I see him holding up that red jers... :( I mean blue away jersey.

I think a lot of fans feel the same way. I do feel a little better every time you or others, with way more insider knowledge than I have, post something on here like "they were told by a source" that Bellamy is coming.

On the other hand I am still nervous. After last season I think I have a reason to be even if its it only 1% possible that he does not sign.

So yes you are going to have to keep tweeting and posting it till he's an official Bluebird. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:35 pm

I was also told something last night which I think literally guarantees Bellamy will be signing for us. But obviously I won't believe anything until it's confirmed. I do 100% trust the guy who told me mind so it sounds very, very promising. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 pm

greenlawler wrote:Merlin,

I have no reason not to trust you, imo you have always been a good mod and fair....

however after last year and the roller coaster that was the Bellamy Drama....I will not be happy until I see him holding up that red jers... :( I mean blue away jersey.

I think a lot of fans feel the same way. I do feel a little better every time you or others, with way more insider knowledge than I have, post something on here like "they were told by a source" that Bellamy is coming.

On the other hand I am still nervous. After last season I think I have a reason to be even if its it only 1% possible that he does not sign.

So yes you are going to have to keep tweeting and posting it till he's an official Bluebird. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree, I'll believe it when I see it after the change of direction last season. :?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:39 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
My apologies Merlin, just noticed. Spelt your name wrong, my fault.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:39 pm

fantastic --
just hope your right

Tidy Striker, Bellamy, good midfielder and if we get the Chinky lad as well

The Reds are going up

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:42 pm

EL JEFE wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"MERKIN" that might stick. :)

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:35 pm

There`s only one ferkin merkin one ferkin merkin,lol :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:42 pm

nobber wrote:

Merkings come with adhesive anyway I'm told Nobber! :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin
Last edited by SBF1 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Back of echo tomorrow says bellamy going nowhere till after olympics

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Said on Sky sports news early this evening that his likely destination is QPR. I can see this happening as well due to his connection with mark Hughes. If they offered him more money then I reckon he might be interested. Anything can happen over the next few weeks, hopefully he'll choose us but I don't think anyone really knows yet not even Bellamy himself.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:11 pm

THE DON wrote:Said on Sky sports news early this evening that his likely destination is QPR. I can see this happening as well due to his connection with mark Hughes. If they offered him more money then I reckon he might be interested. Anything can happen over the next few weeks, hopefully he'll choose us but I don't think anyone really knows yet not even Bellamy himself.

From what I have been told who is a source close to the family is that there are other outside forces/circumstances that are a factor for Bellamy. Fortunately for us, and him in a way - its not all about money this time. This season there is a big pull and benefit for him to come home.... However the reason is that personal that i dont think it will make the public domain as some things do. (allegedly! ;))

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:17 pm

SBF1 wrote:
nobber wrote:

Merkings come with adhesive anyway I'm told Nobber! :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin

Nice one Fester! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Merlin wrote:
THE DON wrote:Said on Sky sports news early this evening that his likely destination is QPR. I can see this happening as well due to his connection with mark Hughes. If they offered him more money then I reckon he might be interested. Anything can happen over the next few weeks, hopefully he'll choose us but I don't think anyone really knows yet not even Bellamy himself.

From what I have been told who is a source close to the family is that there are other outside forces/circumstances that are a factor for Bellamy. Fortunately for us, and him in a way - its not all about money this time. This season there is a big pull and benefit for him to come home.... However the reason is that personal that i dont think it will make the public domain as some things do. (allegedly! ;))

Craig, i know exactly what the circumstances are, but would you want a player to sign for us just because of them, basically does he REALLY want to be here.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Mafor wrote:fantastic --
just hope your right

Tidy Striker, Bellamy, good midfielder and if we get the Chinky lad as well

The Reds are going up

^^^^^

this made me laugh