Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stewards anyone?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Look I know I like to take the piss out of this government but I think we should be nice and help out rather than laugh at the fcuking idiots all the time.

Right, they need some stewards to sort the Olympics. Totally clueless they are looking at getting soldiers who have just returned from war to do it.

Here's a suggestion for David "Soppy Bollux" Cameron. It's the closed season in football so there's a few stewards out there who might be available. If each football club has on average around 300 stewards at their disposal then that's all they've got to do is phone the safety officer at each club and before you know it you could tap in to 30,000 stewards. Best part is, they've been vetted, badged and everything else they need to make a sports fans life a misery. :lol:

Plus all our troops would be free to go home and visit their families, which is what they are suppost to be doing on their hols.

Literally you could phone all the clubs in a few hours. Each of which would phone down the line to the stewards in their supervisors crews etc. Job done. See it's easy when you stop crying like a big girl and spending all your time trying to pass the buck.

Re: Stewards anyone?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Me personally think they should employ the taliban as security for the olympic games....if you can't beat them, employ them, and confuse the fukas.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Not really mate,
A lot of the security need to be SIA licensed and they are not providing any accommodation in London for the stewards, hence the shortfall in security.
The SIA license costs money for the course and badge. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:02 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Not really mate,
A lot of the security need to be SIA licensed and they are not providing any accommodation in London for the stewards, hence the shortfall in security.

Not a problem mate. Our stewards sleep on the street as normal so they'd only be spoilling them by giving them a room anyway. And I'm pretty sure that Cardiff stewards are not house trained either, so I don't think they'd be happy indoors. :lol:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Why let the truth and facts get in the way of bashing the government?

The standard of the stewards available was shit. - many were immigrants and could not speak ingurlish, while it was too hard for our own workshy "disabled" scroungers.

The army being used are not those just returned form fighting as you claim. They are mostly TA and cadet force, unless some regulars volunteer so they can get to see the Olympics.

Who cares anyway, it will be much safer having military trained personnel than some fat lard arse jobs worth who will not do the job properly.
Well done to the government for seeing the potential problem and sorting it out.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Berwyn wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:Not really mate,

Not a problem mate. Our stewards sleep on the street as normal so they'd only be spoilling them by giving them a room anyway. And I'm pretty sure that Cardiff stewards are not house trained either, so I don't think they'd be happy indoors. :lol:

Our stewards not too bad in the Canton I suppose because we all stand up, they just let us carry on. :ayatollah: