Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

John Terry Not guilty!

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Breaking news on SSN

All confirmed.

Re: John Terry Not guilty!

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:31 pm

It should never have gone as far as it did.

The only winners are the lawyers.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Well, he's guilty of a few things....just not this

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:33 pm

terrible decision

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:34 pm

c**t would get away with murder.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Damn, can't make the joke about Abou Diaby kicking racism out of football anymore :(

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:38 pm

too right...after hearing the prosecutions evidence there was no case.
shocking how it went to court....im not a JT fan but justice has been done here.
FA should now reinstate him as Captain of England.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:44 pm

How is this a sticky and the Rangers story not???

Not that I mind getting a sticky once in a while, just this story pales in comparison in my opinion

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:48 pm

brick1964 wrote:too right...after hearing the prosecutions evidence there was no case.
shocking how it went to court....im not a JT fan but justice has been done here.

Totally agree (although I'm not interested in the Captaincy of England :D )

It should have never gone to court (CPS being weak & PC) while the Magistraite should have chucked it out after the prosecution finished giving it's evidence and proved nothing.

Further I don't accept that Anton Ferdinand was a crediable witness as one thing that was established was he used repeated abuse towards JT about his affair with Vanessa Perroncel but then cried after the event when wound up by his girlfriend.

A total tosser IMO.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Typical really though isn't it.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:04 pm

how is this really any different from the suarez incident though??

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:25 pm

jooshy wrote:how is this really any different from the suarez incident though??

Loads of differences.

Evra complained about Suarez and the FA charged him, based on evidence they collected they decided he was guilty. John Terry was accused by a fan who told police and Anton Ferdniand didn't accuse him of anything, therefore he was charged by the police and not the FA and based on the evidence decided he wasnt guilty.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Should have sorted it out in the tunnel! If hed have shown some character and put one on terrys jaw in the tunnel then fans up and down the country would have given him a lot of respect imo and it would have been justified! As it is now, he's made himself look like an attention seeking lying crybaby, with john terry coming out of it smelling of roses.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Without sounding too ignorant....

"Who gives a flying f**k! :roll:

Sorry, but thats how I feel at the moment... :old:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:57 pm

why did this ever go to court a waste of our money what happens on a football field should be dealt with by the governing bodies.just gives sky sports and the media things to cover in the close season.if i raciayl abused someone i would appear in court and the next oppertunity not at a time that suited me its a farce.who actualy brought the prosecution was it the cps i bloody hope not.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:20 pm

John Terry is a nasty piece of work in more ways than one. This case was never very strong, and context is everything in these things, but just on the basis that it is John Terry I say "guilty" and throw him wherever you like :evil:

That said he plays with loads of black players at Chelsea, I can't see even Cashley Cole speaking up for him if he was really guilty.

Hardly OJ Simpson territory mind, is it?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:25 pm

A victory for common sense in a country thats gone PC mad! :old:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Great --Victory for commom sense

It was a marxist show trail --which should never have taken place.

Only 1 peson to blame - That was Ferdinand (and his grubby greedy legal team)--he should be a man and take a bit of stick --Terry would never have taken it to court.

Perhaps now people will stop playing the race card for trivial spats

Lets hope equal common sense prevails with the next Marxist show trail --Emma West is up next week

Info on this at this Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/124616267651843/

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Mafor wrote:Great --Victory for commom sense

It was a marxist show trail --which should never have taken place.

Only 1 peson to blame - That was Ferdinand (and his grubby greedy legal team)--he should be a man and take a bit of stick --Terry would never have taken it to court.

Perhaps now people will stop playing the race card for trivial spats

Lets hope equal common sense prevails with the next Marxist show trail --Emma West is up next week

Info on this at this Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/124616267651843/

I was almost with you and then you said Marxist. How the f**k you can call it Marxist is beyond me.

:lol:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 pm

jooshy wrote:how is this really any different from the suarez incident though??

got to agree with this :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:32 pm

The League may yet decipline him if they find him guilty :o :o

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
brick1964 wrote:too right...after hearing the prosecutions evidence there was no case.

Totally agree (although I'm not interested in the Captaincy of England :D )

It should have never gone to court (CPS being weak & PC) while the Magistraite should have chucked it out after the prosecution finished giving it's evidence and proved nothing.

Further I don't accept that Anton Ferdinand was a crediable witness as one thing that was established was he used repeated abuse towards JT about his affair with Vanessa Perroncel but then cried after the event when wound up by his girlfriend.

A total tosser IMO.

i,m with you two on this

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:27 pm

no comment

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Just a little postscript. Around the time this all blew up (last October/November) FIFA President Sepp Blatter said that incidents like the Ferdinand/Terry case should be settled with an after match shake of the hands.

He got absolutley hammered for saying that with the race lobby claiming he was hoplessly out of touch.

After today's verdict and the fact there was never any evidence against John Terry, don't you think Blatter was right and the raving facist race lobby were wrong?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Glad he got off it country gone mad. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 pm

This is completley different to Suarez and Evra for loads of reasons.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:42 am

In a litigation case like this it was near impossible to convict Terry of racism.
Should never have gone to court really.

My personal opinion is I have no doubt terry was being racist.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:56 am

2blue2handle wrote:In a litigation case like this it was near impossible to convict Terry of racism.
Should never have gone to court really.

My personal opinion is I have no doubt terry was being racist.

thank f**k you werent on the jury then you pc raving odd job

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:00 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Just a little postscript. Around the time this all blew up (last October/November) FIFA President Sepp Blatter said that incidents like the Ferdinand/Terry case should be settled with an after match shake of the hands.

He got absolutley hammered for saying that with the race lobby claiming he was hoplessly out of touch.

After today's verdict and the fact there was never any evidence against John Terry, don't you think Blatter was right and the raving facist race lobby were wrong?

tony i have been saying this since blatter said his comments.blatter didn,t mean if a player was calling a black player obscenities all game to go and have a pint with him.what he mean,t was if something happened in the heat of the moment to see it for what it was .a temper tantrum or a misunderstood/misheard mistake.was it an off duty police officer who reported it?

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:09 am

Mafor wrote:

ferdinand didnt take it to court you f*cking idiot