Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If you were given the opportunity to 'opt out' of paying National Insurance..?

You may select 1 option

View results

NHS Poll

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:59 am

If you were given the opportunity to 'opt out' of paying National Insurance so that you could just pay privately would you..?

Personally I refuse to pay into a private scheme because I'm already paying into the NI scheme. However 'if' this was offered to you then would you 'opt out'..?

Re: NHS Poll

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:44 pm

In a heartbeat. NHS provides a terrible service, simply because it is under-resourced due to people with "illnesses" like obesity and alcoholism etc :lol: draining the service!

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:50 pm

No, because I still don't believe in the politics of the caveman (only the strongest survive). What's the next step after we abolish the NHS? Do we think about gassing disabled people like the Nazis did? Let's face it, there are lots of money saving ideas that some would find abhorrent.

I'd like us to improve civilisation, not return to some tribal, feral society.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:No, because I still don't believe in the politics of the caveman (only the strongest survive). What's the next step after we abolish the NHS? Do we think about gassing disabled people like the Nazis did? Let's face it, there are lots of money saving ideas that some would find abhorrent.

Here here.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:No, because I still don't believe in the politics of the caveman (only the strongest survive). What's the next step after we abolish the NHS? Do we think about gassing disabled people like the Nazis did? Let's face it, there are lots of money saving ideas that some would find abhorrent.

Well said.