A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VINCENT TAN ANNOUNCES HIS BUSINESS PLAN

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
I forgot how slow you are. Read your post, you were expecting me to say he was a bad signing so nipped that one in the bud. I asked if he had signed as you were revelling in his glory and hailing it a good signing yet I hadn't heard anything about it. Gylfi all over again? May kimbo for us who knows.

Oh bless, you're really struggling now hence the personal abuse. Read my posts again, slowly.

I think it's probably best if you logged off now and started afresh tomorrow.

I've noticed you just copy what I say. You know what they say about imitation.
No real answer so I guess that's you done again.

I've logged back in one last time tonight to reply to your usual last word nonsense.

I'm not copying you, or imitating you. That's just you massaging your ego again which seems to be a real failing of yours.

My reply is that you're are talking nonsense.

Now again have the last word to massage that ego of yours. You may as well as no one else is going to.

Oooh the fool has gone to bed angry. Ruined him again, job done :lol: :ayatollah:

As a neutral, how did you come to the conclusion you ruined him?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Now again have the last word to massage that ego of yours. You may as well as no one else is going to.

Oooh the fool has gone to bed angry. Ruined him again, job done :lol: :ayatollah:

See, point proven :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBzJGckMYO4

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:46 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Now again have the last word to massage that ego of yours. You may as well as no one else is going to.

You calmed down now? Got you to log back on twice now. Are you falling for me?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:48 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
I forgot how slow you are. Read your post, you were expecting me to say he was a bad signing so nipped that one in the bud. I asked if he had signed as you were revelling in his glory and hailing it a good signing yet I hadn't heard anything about it. Gylfi all over again? May kimbo for us who knows.

Oh bless, you're really struggling now hence the personal abuse. Read my posts again, slowly.

I think it's probably best if you logged off now and started afresh tomorrow.

I've noticed you just copy what I say. You know what they say about imitation.
No real answer so I guess that's you done again.

I've logged back in one last time tonight to reply to your usual last word nonsense.

I'm not copying you, or imitating you. That's just you massaging your ego again which seems to be a real failing of yours.

My reply is that you're are talking nonsense.

Now again have the last word to massage that ego of yours. You may as well as no one else is going to.

As a neutral, how did you come to the conclusion you ruined him?

Neutral :lol:
What are CCTV fans?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Stealing my lines

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:49 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Stealing my lines

Wow you're desperate to keep involved aren't you? I've a strong feeling you too are actually lying next to each other. Am i wrong?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:50 pm

CCTV fans are ccfc fans changed by my predictive text on my iPad.

And yes neutral.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Stealing my lines

Wow you're desperate to keep involved aren't you? I've a strong feeling you too are actually lying next to each other. Am i wrong?

You outlined that stealing lines was not on. Why are you allowed to point it out but I'm not. You aren't thinking rationally are you?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:52 pm

RoathMagic wrote:CCTV fans are ccfc fans changed by my predictive text on my iPad.

And yes neutral.

Neutral :lol: :lol:

Everybody knows. Was it good whilst it lasted?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:CCTV fans are ccfc fans changed by my predictive text on my iPad.

And yes neutral.

Yes neutral.

I'm even discussing with annis about becoming a mod and have been provisionally accepted. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:54 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

B

Stealing my lines

You outlined that stealing lines was not on. Why are you allowed to point it out but I'm not. You aren't thinking rationally are you?[/quote]

Err I wasnt even posting to you. Don't wake him if he's asleep

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:56 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

And yes neutral.

Yes neutral.

I'm even discussing with annis about becoming a mod and have been provisionally accepted. :ayatollah:

Is that before you fly to the moon in a handbag?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:56 pm

You quoted me.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

And yes neutral.

Yes neutral.

I don't understand what that means? I'm sure annis will confirm if you ask him :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:02 am

RoathMagic wrote:You quoted me.

Amazing coincidence we both used the word calm. Not sure it goes down as a brilliant quote though and you may struggle to get royalties on it.

Fair play I do like the way you're always fishing for wind ups

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:03 am

Carpe Diem wrote:

Amazing coincidence we both used the word calm. Not sure it goes down as a brilliant quote though and you may struggle to get royalties on it.

What's the wind up?

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:04 am

RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

And yes neutral.

Yes neutral.

I don't understand what that means? I'm sure annis will confirm if you ask him :ayatollah:

I think you will make a very fair and popular mod :shock:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:05 am

It isn't a popularity contest, it's a job to help out annis.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:06 am

RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What's the wind up?

Even that in itself. Very transparent style. Just hope it's not your only hobby.

Off to bed now as flying early in the am. Hold on to nj tight, until next time jack wum :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:08 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What's the wind up?

Even that in itself. Very transparent style. Just hope it's not your only hobby.

Off to bed now as flying early in the am. Hold on to nj tight, until next time jack wum :ayatollah:

You think me asking what you think I'm winding you up about... Is a wind up? You are a paranoid one.

Sweet dreams.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:09 am

RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What's the wind up?

You think me asking what you think I'm winding you up about... Is a wind up? You are a paranoid one.

Sweet dreams.

Why does everybody say I'm paranoid? You're all out to get me....

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:10 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What's the wind up?

Sweet dreams.

Because of your paranoid traits.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:14 am

RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What's the wind up?

Sweet dreams.

Because of your paranoid traits.[/quote]

Aaargh you're all out there plotting against me. It's not fair leave me alone. You're all in on it I know you are, accusing me of being paranoid when I'm not :violent1:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:16 am

Well something seems to be disturbing your sleep. You said goodbye 2 posts ago and are now seemingly shouting through the computer screen talking in first person.

Just relax, forgt about the forum... And sleep

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:18 am

:sleepy2:
RoathMagic wrote:Well something seems to be disturbing your sleep. You said goodbye 2 posts ago and are now seemingly shouting through the computer screen talking in first person.

Just relax, forgt about the forum... And sleep

:withstupid:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:19 am

:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
I can only trust you believed some of that. If not keep repeating until you convince yourself everything is ok. Didn't think that michu had signed? Bit nasty over kimbo, you really are hurting.

Which part of it don't you believe then? The 4th best defence? The 15 goals? The poor Japanese league?

I'm not hurting at all fella, apart from the pain from my sides splitting at you :lol:

I love your constant use of laughing faces. It's like youre trying just a little too hard to convince yourself. I asked if michu had signed?

Yes he has. The highest scoring midfielder in La Liga last season snapped up for £2m. Lovely stuff.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article ... 55403.aspx

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:39 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
I can only trust you believed some of that. If not keep repeating until you convince yourself everything is ok. Didn't think that michu had signed? Bit nasty over kimbo, you really are hurting.

Which part of it don't you believe then? The 4th best defence? The 15 goals? The poor Japanese league?

I'm not hurting at all fella, apart from the pain from my sides splitting at you :lol:

I love your constant use of laughing faces. It's like youre trying just a little too hard to convince yourself. I asked if michu had signed?

Yes he has. The highest scoring midfielder in La Liga last season snapped up for £2m. Lovely stuff.

The article isnt there :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:48 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

It is when I click on it.

Try this instead http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18904789

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:49 pm

NJ73 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

It is when I click on it.

Try this instead http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18904789

Its a very good signing to replace gylfi but lets wait and see