Re: VINCENT TAN ANNOUNCES HIS BUSINESS PLAN

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:07 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
My (laboured) point being is that in order to gain the control of the club everyone is assuming will take place, he won't need to turn anywhere near the amount of £100m debt to

I assume by that you mean there would be £85 to £90m of debt still outstanding? That is not what VT plans to do. Shareholders can vote to increase enough shares to cover the £100m and that is what will happen.

Tan wants the club debt free to comply with FFP regulations and be more attractive to any future buyer or stock market floatation.

In which case he is basically writing off that £85m or whatever that figure with a dilution of shares as if the club was sold it would not sell for anywhere near that amount.

In the short term you would be correct. Of course if we do expand the stadium, build a trainning ground, get lucrative sponsorship/marketing/TV deals in Asia and most importantly are promoted to the Premier League the value of the club will sky rocket.

Also we would be one of a few clubs with no debt and complying with FFP rules ;)

Sorry but you didn't include quite enough ifs in that post, please try again :mrgreen:

Your obsession is touching. Suppose it deflects from the pain of Brenda, gylfi and caulker. Going to be an interesting season so instead of all the ifs and maybes lets just wait and see.

Stop mistaking obsession for interest mun. It shouldn't be down to me to ask these questions but none of your lot seem to be able or willing to do so.

I'm more than happy with our acquisitions so far thanks. Chico Flores the best defender in the 4th best defence in la liga last year to replace Caulker for £2m. Michu scored 15 goals from midfield in a struggling team in la liga for £2m, and De Guzman
on a season long loan with an option to buy.

Never mind your random South Koreans who haven't played outside of a joke Japanese league for £3.5m :lol:

I can only trust you believed some of that. If not keep repeating until you convince yourself everything is ok. Didn't think that michu had signed? Bit nasty over kimbo, you really are hurting.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
I can only trust you believed some of that. If not keep repeating until you convince yourself everything is ok. Didn't think that michu had signed? Bit nasty over kimbo, you really are hurting.

Which part of it don't you believe then? The 4th best defence? The 15 goals? The poor Japanese league?

I'm not hurting at all fella, apart from the pain from my sides splitting at you :lol:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:28 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Which part of it don't you believe then? The 4th best defence? The 15 goals? The poor Japanese league?

I'm not hurting at all fella, apart from the pain from my sides splitting at you :lol:

I'm not sure why they have brought Swansea in to this disturbing thread for us but I can only apologise for their behaviour. As an aside I've just googled what you said in the hope of negating what you said regarding the signings you have made... But it turns out you were actually saying the truth. 15 goals in la liga from midfield for michu and the 4th best defensive record for Chico. Good signings.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:40 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I'm not sure why they have brought Swansea in to this disturbing thread for us but I can only apologise for their behaviour. As an aside I've just googled what you said in the hope of negating what you said regarding the signings you have made... But it turns out you were actually saying the truth. 15 goals in la liga from midfield for michu and the 4th best defensive record for Chico. Good signings.

Shock horror, a jack backs up another jack. You two deserve each other and make a lovely couple.

Nobody knows a good signing until they have played, especially when they come from overseas leagues.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:42 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I love your constant use of laughing faces. It's like youre trying just a little too hard to convince yourself. I asked if michu had signed?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:43 pm

It's not backing him up though is it. He is saying the truth, are you disputing what he said then? If so which part?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Shock horror, a jack backs up another jack. You two deserve each other and make a lovely couple.

Nobody knows a good signing until they have played, especially when they come from overseas leagues.

I think it's reasonable to say that success in La Liga is a decent basis to suggest that success in the Premier League in a team that plays a similar style to many La Liga sides will follow. No guarantees of course but certainly reasons to be optimistic.

Whereas playing in the Japanese league and then coming to a hoofball team in the Championship...........

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I love your constant use of laughing faces. It's like youre trying just a little too hard to convince yourself. I asked if michu had signed?

Not officially. Why, will he only become a bad signing when he does?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:47 pm

RoathMagic wrote:It's not backing him up though is it. He is saying the truth, are you disputing what he said then? If so which part?

I'm not disputing the facts you smug, pompous little man. Just reckon that his obsession with this forum is to deflect from the shit time he's going through with the loss of Brenda et al. It my oppinion and I'm not interested in yours.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:It's not backing him up though is it. He is saying the truth, are you disputing what he said then? If so which part?

I'm not disputing the facts you smug, pompous little man. Just reckon that his obsession with this forum is to deflect from the shit time he's going through with the loss of Brenda et al. It my oppinion and I'm not interested in yours.

By et al, do you mean their loan signings going back as agreed?

By the way calm down and stop name calling. Relax.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:50 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Where did I mention anyone being a good or bad signing? Paranoid or what? Just you may be being a little premature but then not bothered if he or the pope signs for you

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

Aww bless. You've almost convined yourself there.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:53 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Loan signings or not they wanted to keep them. Fact.

The name calling refers to you thinking you could apologise for me and I stand by it. I'm very relaxed I can assure you. For me to become otherwise I would have to care or respect what you have to say.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Where did I mention anyone being a good or bad signing? Paranoid or what? Just you may be being a little premature but then not bothered if he or the pope signs for you

Where did I say you had mentioned him being a good or bad signing?

If you're not bothered if he signs then why did you ask if he had signed or not?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:55 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Stealing my lines? Confused are you?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Nope.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

The name calling refers to you thinking you could apologise for me and I stand by it. I'm very relaxed I can assure you. For me to become otherwise I would have to care or respect what you have to say.

We wanted to keep Ramsey and Bellamy too. They are loan players though.

I do fell I have to apologise for your behaviour because this is a thread about our dire financial plight yet you put CCTV fans in a bad light by only wanting to discuss Swansea even though they are in a league above us.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:01 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Where did I say you had mentioned him being a good or bad signing?

If you're not bothered if he signs then why did you ask if he had signed or not?

I forgot how slow you are. Read your post, you were expecting me to say he was a bad signing so nipped that one in the bud. I asked if he had signed as you were revelling in his glory and hailing it a good signing yet I hadn't heard anything about it. Gylfi all over again? May kimbo for us who knows.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:05 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I do fell I have to apologise for your behaviour because this is a thread about our dire financial plight yet you put CCTV fans in a bad light by only wanting to discuss Swansea even though they are in a league above us.

And the relevance of our loan players is?
Actually I didn't start posting about signings so get your facts straight. Are you going to apologise for NJ too? Also, I think 9 pages of your assumptions and theories has done it to death now. You've become a joke and you know it.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Oh and what are CCTV fans?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:07 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Nope.

Convincing.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
I forgot how slow you are. Read your post, you were expecting me to say he was a bad signing so nipped that one in the bud. I asked if he had signed as you were revelling in his glory and hailing it a good signing yet I hadn't heard anything about it. Gylfi all over again? May kimbo for us who knows.

Oh bless, you're really struggling now hence the personal abuse. Read my posts again, slowly.

I think it's probably best if you logged off now and started afresh tomorrow.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Actually I didn't start posting about signings so get your facts straight. Are you going to apologise for NJ too? Also, I think 9 pages of your assumptions and theories has done it to death now. You've become a joke and you know it.

You are starting to sound very angry.

Ok well I brought up our loan signings to show we weren't gutted by not signing Ramsey and Bellamy permanently so I doubt heh is gutted they didn't sign gylfi and caulker, especially when they have replaced them with la liga stars.

As for assumptions, you were the one doing the assuming, I spent most of my time correcting you having to show facts of our income, outgoings, wage to income %, swanseas championship wage bill, Swansea bonuses, blackpools wage bill in the prem, blackpools wage bill in the championship, blackpools bonus payments as well as the presence of asset stripping in football. Then using what we know came up with the most logical explanation for what's going on.

You just seemed to talk about Swansea, say you trust carl and I'm wrong only to be proved totally wrong... Need I go on :lol:
Last edited by RoathMagic on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:13 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Oh bless, you're really struggling now hence the personal abuse. Read my posts again, slowly.

He's simply asking if your spanish player, isit michu, has actually signed or not?? You cant start praising how good a signing it is untill he actually wearing your tops ;)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:14 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

He's simply asking if your spanish player, isit michu, has actually signed or not?? You cant start praising how good a signing it is untill he actually wearing your tops ;)

Spanish media says yes.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:15 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Spanish media says yes.

So does the media say about Kimbo signing for us.. has it happened? No so same applies here he hasnt actually signed yet. Looks a good signing either way for them if it happens

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:21 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I've noticed you just copy what I say. You know what they say about imitation.
No real answer so I guess that's you done again.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I've logged back in one last time tonight to reply to your usual last word nonsense.

I'm not copying you, or imitating you. That's just you massaging your ego again which seems to be a real failing of yours.

My reply is that you're are talking nonsense.

Now again have the last word to massage that ego of yours. You may as well as no one else is going to.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:29 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

You are starting to sound very angry.

Ok well I brought up our loan signings to show we weren't gutted by not signing Ramsey and Bellamy permanently so I doubt heh is gutted they didn't sign gylfi and caulker, especially when they have replaced them with la liga stars.

As for assumptions, you were the one doing the assuming, I spent most of my time correcting you having to show facts of our income, outgoings, wage to income %, swanseas championship wage bill, Swansea bonuses, blackpools wage bill in the prem, blackpools wage bill in the championship, blackpools bonus payments as well as the presence of asset stripping in football. Then using what we know came up with the most logical explanation for what's going on.

You just seemed to talk about Swansea, say you trust carl and I'm wrong only to be proved totally wrong... Need I go on :lol:[/quote]

I notice your style is always to try and get a rise. It's obvious you are a jack wum ad you've made yourself very transparent I'm afraid. Anyway weve known it for a while so lets move on.

The huge assumption in the whole thread was one of asset stripping motives. Everything else didn't really matter as we all know the club is in a poor financial state. Just some if us have faith in VT sorting it out. Debate done to death but that's the crux.

It also shows you aren't a Cardiff fan as we were gutted when Ramsey went back as many like believe had we kept him we would have got promotion. He would have had an influence comparable to borini on your team IMO. La liga stars, another one of your wum lines. You're so obvious it's laughable

Angry? As I said I pity you but that's about as far as it goes.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:31 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

I've logged back in one last time tonight to reply to your usual last word nonsense.

I'm not copying you, or imitating you. That's just you massaging your ego again which seems to be a real failing of yours.

My reply is that you're are talking nonsense.

Now again have the last word to massage that ego of yours. You may as well as no one else is going to.

Oooh the fool has gone to bed angry. Ruined him again, job done :lol: :ayatollah: