Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

malaysians vs sam/langstone

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:31 am

imo its time we all stopped posting/debating on this subject ,why you may ask ,i have recently been making my thoughts known on this topic ,but it appears i have wrongly believed certian facts that have been put on here and published in the echo ,having had a priveledged/private conversation (sorry guys no names from me you either believe me or not)i now know that most of us have been mislead (imo not purposely by forum members)but certianly by the local press ,in fact an important article that went to press was not totally factually correct and they were told this and asked not to run with it, but headlines sell papers i suppose, as there are allways two sides to every story, how do you decide which one to believe,not easy ,especially when it comes from trusted and respected individuals ,as i say i believed my comments ,which were based on what i believed to be the truth ,but now my thoughts have changed ,i strongly believe sam has not changed the goal posts and he does have the best of intentions towards cardiff city,lets now leave those who need to get this situation sorted get on with it ,without all of us speculating who is telling the truth and who is not ,maybe just maybe when its done and dusted the truth will come out , for those interested i have never met or spoken to sam hamman and my thoughts about him will not be printed ,my thoughts on the malaysians however are that they are honourable people who also have the best interests of our club at heart and will get us to where we belong in the not to distant future,so lets all unite and get behind the club as one ,and give them our support ,if you want to wear red then wear red if you want to wear blue wear blue ,but to me we will allways be cardiff city the bluebirds, thats the way we like it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: malaysians vs sam/langstone

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:49 am

http://www.informatics.sussex.ac.uk/dep ... ode00.html

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:54 am

coming from a number not a name bit rich just for you no punctuation marks hows that any better :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:16 am

pity thats all you had to say? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:50 pm

leaving the punctuation aside did you agree or disagree with my post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:59 pm

TBH mate I can't see what difference our debates will have on any possible outcome of the Langston debt. It is not our money and will be paid by an individual whose opinion is the only one which will really count.

So why not talk about it :?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:09 pm

I just can't bring myself to read walls of text like this. No offence intended to the OP, I just find it difficult

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Gavlar wrote:I just can't bring myself to read walls of text like this. No offence intended to the OP, I just find it difficult

same, never read anything with no paragraphs! :lol:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:32 pm

sorry to all you typing wizards, but i cant seem to be able to type properly ,but the point i was trying to make is we still dont know the truth ,and without it how can we debate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: