Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I know that carl might not know nothing but......

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:49 am

Pleas tells us something if u know something about bellers :ayatollah:

Re: I know that carl might not know nothing but......

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:53 am

why, best keep quiet, you need to be more worried about bringing in other quality players who have a premiership/championship winning mentality - sadly lacking over the years!

Bellamy is a luxury if he signs - but he doesn't fit MM's profile for signing a player and is more likely to be a supporter pleasing signing to keep the anti re-branding quiet(er) for a few months!

:old:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:03 am

Isn't it best for all of us to wait until it's done and announced officially, personally I prefer Malky pulling these rabbits out of the hat without any prior gossip or leaks, that way there is no disappointment when a player we have been linked with fails to materialise.

I have said before, I would rather be the last to tell a true story than be the first to spread a lie.Who give a flying f**k who is first to hear, as long as we hear and it's positive, it ain't a race.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:13 am

BigGwynram wrote:Isn't it best for all of us to wait until it's done and announced officially, personally I prefer Malky pulling these rabbits out of the hat without any prior gossip or leaks, that way there is no disappointment when a player we have been linked with fails to materialise.

I have said before, I would rather be the last to tell a true story than be the first to spread a lie.Who give a flying f**k who is first to hear, as long as we hear and it's positive, it ain't a race.

Totally agree, I personally think a manager should keep all his cards close to his chest, that why i think that the Korean player might be a distraction.

Mutch and the singing yesterday shows that he is a lot more private and astute when it comes yto players.

I much prefer the surprise aspect to them and the fact nobody knows this guy, he dont come with massive expectations and I think that will help him settle.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:21 am

BigGwynram wrote:Isn't it best for all of us to wait until it's done and announced officially, personally I prefer Malky pulling these rabbits out of the hat without any prior gossip or leaks, that way there is no disappointment when a player we have been linked with fails to materialise.

Agreed. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:

Totally agree, I personally think a manager should keep all his cards close to his chest, that why i think that the Korean player might be a distraction.

Mutch and the singing yesterday shows that he is a lot more private and astute when it comes yto players.

I much prefer the surprise aspect to them and the fact nobody knows this guy, he dont come with massive expectations and I think that will help him settle.

Mutch can Sing? :D