Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bellamy off to qpr

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:48 am

C'mon Fernandes,dig deep :D

I'll absolutely be roaring belly laughs if he decides to go for the money at QPR.

I read Carl on here last week saying it's 100% he's coming to Cardiff :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:55 am

I f**king hope not.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:16 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18825717

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:32 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:I said and posted over 6 weeks ago,if bellers leaves Liverpool it will be for Cardiff City or QPR.

Bellers signed for Liverpool,because his boyhood hero King Kenny asked him to join the club again.

Now Kenny has gone,things have changed,don't get me wrong - Bellers has high praise for what Rodgers did at Swansea,because he told me in person last year.

This is the deal - Bellers could go to QPR,who will pay him more a week than us =FACT - and work with the people who he has the higgest respect for in football...Sparky and his backroom team. ( is it just a 1 year deal ? )

Then there is Cardiff City - who would offer him a longer deal,a coaching role which again i posted last year,chance to spend more time with his family,and the chance to make history in getting this club to the premier league.

There are other factors from both clubs which i am not going to post on here...This is what happens when you don't have a link to give ;) :ayatollah:

in your humble opinion who is more likely to sign him? just your opinion !!!

If what i have been told is correct and we offer Bellers a 3 year deal at eg £30 - 40k a week...then it's Cardiff :ayatollah:

don,t forget he has that football foundation in africa.that,s going to cost a bit.mind you the type of money you,ve suggested he should be able to pay for it and struggle along in cardiff :D

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4426866/Craig-Bellamy-set-to-be-next-in-at-QPR.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I refuse to click on that link, fancy copying and pasting the article? :D :ayatollah: