Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy off to qpr

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:49 pm

So people are saying on Twitter. Also the sun are running with the same story for tomorrows paper. I know its the sun, but who knows. Hope it wrong.

Re: Bellamy off to qpr

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:53 pm

brithdirblue wrote:So people are saying on Twitter. Also the sun are running with the same story for tomorrows paper. I know its the sun, but who knows. Hope it wrong.

I hope not, i thought i heard people saying he was an unconfirmed bluebird? :?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Time will tell, I've just assumed he isn't coming so not to be dissapointed.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Is be gutted if he didn't sign now thou. Got it in my head he's signing.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Hope he does but can't see it. Money too tempting elsewhere both for liverpool in selling and Bellers himself. If he signs then he's awesome, if he doesn't then he's over the hill anyway :D

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Same thing happened last summer! Thread after thread from people in the "know" saying He was deffo staying-signing, getting everyones hopes up etc then he fuked off to liverpool. I'm taking it all with a pinch of salt this time lol if he signs then he signs! If he don't then he don't.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:16 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Same thing happened last summer! Thread after thread from people in the "know" saying He was deffo staying-signing, getting everyones hopes up etc then he fuked off to liverpool. I'm taking it all with a pinch of salt this time lol if he signs then he signs! If he don't then he don't.

Totally agree

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 pm

and there was me just thinking qpr not mentioned tonite regarding cb39 conspiracy against us!! after what was put on here past days and today! its very strange all of sudden hes off to qpr ce la vie!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Don't believe it myself, and I hope to be laughing at The Sun by the end of next week. :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:33 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... um=twitter

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4426866/Craig-Bellamy-set-to-be-next-in-at-QPR.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

thought was going to say something new? nothing new in story just recycled one from previous weeks, we know hughes after him so thats not new! time will tell whos won :D

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4426866/Craig-Bellamy-set-to-be-next-in-at-QPR.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Recon you'll get him stan?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Bellamy ponders Cardiff return as Henderson backed!
Liverpool's Craig Bellamy is giving deep consideration to a move away from Anfield, with Cardiff City wanting to take him back.

The pressure for places is about to get more intense for Bellamy, with manager Brendan Rodgers yesterday moving towards securing the signature of Roma's Fabio Borini before the club leave on their North America tour on Monday.

Mark Hughes, the Queen's Park Rangers manager, who brought Bellamy to Manchester City from West Ham United, would like to take the 32-year-old too, but the allure of being close to his family is likely to make Cardiff, where he spent a season on loan in 2010-11, Bellamy's preferred option. .

It is Jordan Henderson whom Rodgers sees as Liverpool's future. He believes he was subjected to unreasonable levels of expectation in his first season and appears to view him as a far more important part of the future than either Joe Cole, Alberto Aquilani or indeed Bellamy. The manager said: "I look at the young kid Jordan Henderson who got a wee bit of stick last year but do you know what? This is a boy who is 21 years of age. I thought when I first saw him at Sunderland that this kid is going to be a really good player. He's then coming out here for a bucket load of money; coming to a massive club, massive expectation. He moves away from home, he is on his own and he has to be a world-beater straight away.

"It was never going to happen. But this kid can play football. He has got an incredible attitude."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 39531.html

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:42 pm

looked at several threads they are sure hes comeing here and while stan you are good guy sun story is not new as you would admit! and the threads on here are from reliable people so lean towards us :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Bellamy could have gone to London to play under Hughes at Fulham two seasons ago and came to Cardiff.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:52 pm

CRAIG BELLAMY PONDERS CARDIFF RETURN!

CRAIG BELLAMY is considering quitting Liverpool for a second time – with Cardiff City ready to tempt him back to Wales.

Bellamy, 33 today, is currently with Team GB ahead of the Olympics, but he has grown unsettled at Anfield. He has already spoken to boss Brendan Rodgers about his situation and knows Cardiff are keen to re-sign him.

Bellamy had a season-long loan spell in 2010-11 at the Championship club when he was at Manchester City, but yesterday Cardiff manager Malky Mackay refused to discuss any move for the forward.

“I will not speak about players who are contracted at other clubs. It is disrespectful,” he said.

Cardiff have completed the £800,000 signing of Slovenian centre-forward Etien Velikonja, 23, from NK Maribor .

And Mackay confirmed his interest in South Korean midfielder Kim Bo-Kyung.

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/332554

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:04 am

Overthemoon wrote:CRAIG BELLAMY PONDERS CARDIFF RETURN!

CRAIG BELLAMY is considering quitting Liverpool for a second time – with Cardiff City ready to tempt him back to Wales.

Bellamy, 33 today, is currently with Team GB ahead of the Olympics, but he has grown unsettled at Anfield. He has already spoken to boss Brendan Rodgers about his situation and knows Cardiff are keen to re-sign him.

Bellamy had a season-long loan spell in 2010-11 at the Championship club when he was at Manchester City, but yesterday Cardiff manager Malky Mackay refused to discuss any move for the forward.

“I will not speak about players who are contracted at other clubs. It is disrespectful,” he said.

Cardiff have completed the £800,000 signing of Slovenian centre-forward Etien Velikonja, 23, from NK Maribor .

And Mackay confirmed his interest in South Korean midfielder Kim Bo-Kyung.

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/332554

me thinks mm knows hes comeing here as he is only player he wont talk about! our new guy had club so does chinese guy so whats different??

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:08 am

I said and posted over 6 weeks ago,if bellers leaves Liverpool it will be for Cardiff City or QPR.

Bellers signed for Liverpool,because his boyhood hero King Kenny asked him to join the club again.

Now Kenny has gone,things have changed,don't get me wrong - Bellers has high praise for what Rodgers did at Swansea,because he told me in person last year.

This is the deal - Bellers could go to QPR,who will pay him more a week than us =FACT - and work with the people who he has the higgest respect for in football...Sparky and his backroom team. ( is it just a 1 year deal ? )

Then there is Cardiff City - who would offer him a longer deal,a coaching role which again i posted last year,chance to spend more time with his family,and the chance to make history in getting this club to the premier league.

There are other factors from both clubs which i am not going to post on here...This is what happens when you don't have a link to give ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:12 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:I said and posted over 6 weeks ago,if bellers leaves Liverpool it will be for Cardiff City or QPR.

Bellers signed for Liverpool,because his boyhood hero King Kenny asked him to join the club again.

Now Kenny has gone,things have changed,don't get me wrong - Bellers has high praise for what Rodgers did at Swansea,because he told me in person last year.

This is the deal - Bellers could go to QPR,who will pay him more a week than us =FACT - and work with the people who he has the higgest respect for in football...Sparky and his backroom team. ( is it just a 1 year deal ? )

Then there is Cardiff City - who would offer him a longer deal,a coaching role which again i posted last year,chance to spend more time with his family,and the chance to make history in getting this club to the premier league.

There are other factors from both clubs which i am not going to post on here...This is what happens when you don't have a link to give ;) :ayatollah:

in your humble opinion who is more likely to sign him? just your opinion !!!

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 am

As i've said on a number of occasions I see you as firmly in pole position to capture Bellamy's signature.

The emotional pull at this stage of his career is to great in my view.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:I said and posted over 6 weeks ago,if bellers leaves Liverpool it will be for Cardiff City or QPR.

Tony, I've made up for you not posting links on here over the past hour or so ;) and I expect that it'll be myself who'll receive the wrath of some posters on here now, instead of yourself! :)

You've earned a bit of respite, so anything to cool the heat for a short while Butty! :) :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:21 am

pembroke allan wrote:

in your humble opinion who is more likely to sign him? just your opinion !!!

If what i have been told is correct and we offer Bellers a 3 year deal at eg £30 - 40k a week...then it's Cardiff :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:21 am

Stan-QPR wrote:As i've said on a number of occasions I see you as firmly in pole position to capture Bellamy's signature.

The emotional pull at this stage of his career is to great in my view.

I don't think it's emotional as In the club but as I'm being close to home.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am

Cheers overthemoon :ayatollah: keep up the good work,we need to keep fans up to date on what is going on ;)

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Cheers overthemoon :ayatollah: keep up the good work,we need to keep fans up to date on what is going on ;)

:) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:44 am

Bellamy to Cardiff.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:59 am

Bellermy will not be going to QPR, he will be coming to Cardiff, Pierce doesn't want any disruption to his preparations for the Olympics, so they don't know when to announce it, trust me.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:03 am

Who in their right mind would put Bellamy and Barton in the same changing room? I dont think so somehow.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:42 am

oh theres going to be a few "in the knowers" with egg on their face if he does go to QPR

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 am

CP76 wrote:oh theres going to be a few "in the knowers" with egg on their face if he does go to QPR

The same people who had egg on their faces last summer.