Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY WOULD CITY SELL MILLER?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:41 pm

I dont understand why MM would?

His ability is miles better than all of our other strikers here at present (apart from the new boy, dont know what he's like) so why would City contemplate selling him?

Weird one if you ask me

Re: WHY WOULD CITY SELL MILLER?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Got a replacement lined up maybe? :?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 pm

glammy74 wrote:I dont understand why MM would?

His ability is miles better than all of our other strikers here at present (apart from the new boy, dont know what he's like,) so why would City contemplate selling him?

Weird one if you ask me

I agree.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:43 pm

I'd be dissapointed if he left. While I agree he didn't score enough goals, in a stronger squad and now with 7subs I think he is a great asset. He leads the line brilliantly. With some width would he improve his scoring? I dunno.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I'd be dissapointed if he left. While I agree he didn't score enough goals, in a stronger squad and now with 7subs I think he is a great asset. He leads the line brilliantly. With some width would he improve his scoring? I dunno.

Agree :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Miller or Earnshaw? Who would you want gone?
Miller picks up 25k and he does play most of the games. Earnie picks up 14k and barely comes off the bench.
Rather wages of 14k go to someone whos in the team playing.

Miller is MMs lovechild. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Is he being sold? or is it just internet rumours? I find it hard to believe malkay would want to offload miller, unless miller is unhappy and wants to leave, although I'd find that hard to believe also, considering he's on a fair wage with us, I doubt hed get anywhere else at this stage of his career.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Frees up some cash to fund some new players.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:36 pm

I hope miller doesn't leave he offers so much to the team in regards to build up play but he seems to be judged only for his goals. Considering he has up top for pretty much the entire season I thought he done very well considering hudson and turner just hoofed the ball up to him all the time.
Maybe play behind mason or the new guy would be a better position for him next season :ayatollah:
Or maybe get him some shooting lessons ;)

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:39 am

Because his goals to games ratio is poor and he aint getting any younger.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:47 am

miller wanted a return to the u.k.

im pretty sure he will not be leaving to go away again....

im betting its earnshaw, as some have said, some will be gutted, some wont mind..

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:01 am

I agree with this, Miller will be desperate for a good season after the second half he had think we will see a much better version this season

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:16 am

glammy74 wrote:I dont understand why MM would?

His ability is miles better than all of our other strikers here at present (apart from the new boy, dont know what he's like) so why would City contemplate selling him?

Weird one if you ask me

maybe he doesnt like red..... :D :D :D :D ....maybe he just wants out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:29 am

wasn't impressed with Miller at all............won't be sorry to see him go especially as he is on 25k a week

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:31 am

earnies been on a world wide mission all summer holidaying with gabbs and pretty sure he was in the us at some point...