Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ok looking for help.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm planning on surprising my Dad for his birthday in October and I am looking to get tickets for the Wales and Scotland game.

Need to get tickets but I am unable to register because I have a Scottish address, Can't register at my mum and dads because it could ruin the surprise.

Any help lads???

Re: Ok looking for help.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:02 pm

aj1927 wrote:I'm planning on surprising my Dad for his birthday in October and I am looking to get tickets for the Wales and Scotland game.

Need to get tickets but I am unable to register because I have a Scottish address, Can't register at my mum and dads because it could ruin the surprise.

Any help lads???

If you're stuck and you don't mind a Scottish Swansea fan helping you out then you could register at my address? Hoping to make the match with my lad as well once the ticket details are cleared up.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:32 pm

scotsjack wrote:
aj1927 wrote:I'm planning on surprising my Dad for his birthday in October and I am looking to get tickets for the Wales and Scotland game.

Any help lads???

If you're stuck and you don't mind a Scottish Swansea fan helping you out then you could register at my address? Hoping to make the match with my lad as well once the ticket details are cleared up.

I could only imagine the abuse u would get posted to u, if u made ur address viral.

Lol. Cheers mucka :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:05 am

aj1927 wrote:
scotsjack wrote:

Any help lads???

I could only imagine the abuse u would get posted to u, if u made ur address viral.

Lol. Cheers mucka :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nah, I wouldn't make that mistake lol, if you're stuck though, happy to help... PM's would be the way forward eh? :D