Re: FOREST GREEN AWAY TRIP 28/07/12

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:
JPCCFC wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
JPCCFC wrote:Will you be picking up in Cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gabalfa will be the Cardiff pick up.
:ayatollah:

Thats fine. I need 2 spaces please Carl (1 adult, 1 kid) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
How do i pay you (I haven`t got paypal)

Pm me :ayatollah:

Carl,just checking you got my payment and message. jp :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:13 am

valleycasual wrote:are there spaces left please carl?

8 to be picked up i pontypridd if possible

Yes mate, pm me and I'll give you a bell.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 am

JPCCFC wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
JPCCFC wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
JPCCFC wrote:Will you be picking up in Cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gabalfa will be the Cardiff pick up.
:ayatollah:

Thats fine. I need 2 spaces please Carl (1 adult, 1 kid) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
How do i pay you (I haven`t got paypal)

Pm me :ayatollah:

Carl,just checking you got my payment and message. jp :ayatollah:

All sorted mate, I'll stick times and pick up points tonight :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:15 pm

so does that mean the newport pick up is castleton :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:01 pm

carlccfc wrote:This is a reminder that I am running a trip to Forest Green.

Coach price is £15 Adults and £10 for kids.

We will leave Neath at 9am.

We will have a pub stop on route.

Can those who have previously requested a seat please confirm they still wish to attend.

This game is pay on the gate and prices are :

Adult Seated @ £12, Standing @ £10
Seniors Seated @ £10, Standing @ £8
16-21s Seated @ £5, Standing @ £4
Under 16s Seated @ £2, Standing @ £3
Disabled & Carer FREE

Look forward to catching up with old faces and hopefully some new ones :ayatollah:

Don't think that disabled and carer is free. I rang to find out about disabled parking but also asked about the ticket prices. They told me that the carer goes free (which is normally the case everywhere) but the disabled person pays the concession price. They didn't say what that is and said they would look into it. The man I spoke to said he wasn't 100% sure. I'm happy to pay to go in like everyone else. Just thought I tell people what I found out. Don't want people being disappointed in the event there is a charge on the day for disabled fans. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 pm

moonboots wrote:

Can those who have previously requested a seat please confirm they still wish to attend.

Disabled & Carer FREE

Look forward to catching up with old faces and hopefully some new ones :ayatollah:

Don't think that disabled and carer is free. I rang to find out about disabled parking but also asked about the ticket prices. They told me that the carer goes free (which is normally the case everywhere) but the disabled person pays the concession price. They didn't say what that is and said they would look into it. The man I spoke to said he wasn't 100% sure. I'm happy to pay to go in like everyone else. Just thought I tell people what I found out. Don't want people being disappointed in the event there is a charge on the day for disabled fans. :ayatollah:

Thank you :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:33 pm

carlccfc wrote:
moonboots wrote:

Disabled & Carer FREE

No problem.

Further to my previous comments Forest Green Rovers rang me since then to say that disabled people will pay the normal price for the category they fit into on the above list. For example an adult disabled person pays £12. The carer is free, as is normally the case. I checked on our official site and it says "disabled carer free" but doesn't say the entrance fee for disabled people. Perhaps the first post in this thread can be amended to show the correct price. "Disabled and carer FREE" is not the case and will mislead those expecting to get in free. Two contact names at the FGR club are Trevor Saunders and Jan Seymour (Mr). Tel 01453 834860. Both are very helpful and excited by our visit and the prospect of a very big travelling support. They seem a very progressive club. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:31 pm

moonboots wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
moonboots wrote:

Disabled & Carer FREE

No problem.

Further to my previous comments Forest Green Rovers rang me since then to say that disabled people will pay the normal price for the category they fit into on the above list. For example an adult disabled person pays £12. The carer is free, as is normally the case. I checked on our official site and it says "disabled carer free" but doesn't say the entrance fee for disabled people. Perhaps the first post in this thread can be amended to show the correct price. "Disabled and carer FREE" is not the case and will mislead those expecting to get in free. Two contact names at the FGR club are Trevor Saunders and Jan Seymour (Mr). Tel 01453 834860. Both are very helpful and excited by our visit and the prospect of a very big travelling support. They seem a very progressive club. :ayatollah:

Thanks again, original post amended to the info you provided :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:18 pm

carl any news on pick up times .....cant wait now ...bring it on .....having with drawel systems :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:45 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:carl any news on pick up times .....cant wait now ...bring it on .....having with drawel systems :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86912 :ayatollah: