A forum for all things Cardiff City

KIM BO KYUNG CLOSE TO AGREEING TERMS WITH CARDIFF

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:03 pm

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ca ... 33937.html

Kim Bo-Kyung heads for Cardiff City?

By Matt Law, Reporter
Filed: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at 16:30 UK
Last Updated: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at 16:32 UK

Cerezo Osaka winger Kim Bo-Kyung is reportedly close to agreeing terms with Championship club Cardiff City.

The 22-year-old has attracted a host of interest following recent performances for South Korea, and he has revealed that he has interest from Europe.

"Celtic and Cardiff City are possible destinations now. I don't mind that Cardiff is in the Championship. I have no experience in Europe so I can learn step by step," Kim told reporters.

"I'd like to play in England or Germany. My agent and officials of Cerezo Osaka are working on my transfer."

Monaco have also been credited with an interest in the talented playmaker.

Re: KIM BO KYUNG CLOSE TO AGREEING TERMS WITH CARDIFF

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Malkys got everyone on the go! Haha

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:50 pm

here we go

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:55 pm

This is good news because I'm hearing Bellamy is also unofficially a bluebird now as well......

Wait and see..... ;)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:58 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/cardiff-city/transfer-talk/news/kim-bo-kyung-heads-for-cardiff_33937.html

Kim Bo-Kyung heads for Cardiff City?

By Matt Law, Reporter
Filed: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at 16:30 UK
Last Updated: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at 16:32 UK

Cerezo Osaka winger Kim Bo-Kyung is reportedly close to agreeing terms with Championship club Cardiff City.

The 22-year-old has attracted a host of interest following recent performances for South Korea, and he has revealed that he has interest from Europe.

"Celtic and Cardiff City are possible destinations now. I don't mind that Cardiff is in the Championship. I have no experience in Europe so I can learn step by step," Kim told reporters.

"I'd like to play in England or Germany. My agent and officials of Cerezo Osaka are working on my transfer."

Monaco have also been credited with an interest in the talented playmaker.

That is 2 days old.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Merlin wrote:This is good news because I'm hearing Bellamy is also unofficially a bluebird now as well......

Wait and see..... ;)

hp sauce..? ;)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:01 pm

what would our team be next year hmmm....
GK Marshall
RB.Kev McNaughton
RCB.Mark Hudson
LCB.Ben Turner
LB.Andrew taylor
DM. Jordan Mutch
DM. Aaron Gunnarson
MR. Craig bellamy
ML.Kyung
AMC. Whitts
ST. Miller/New Guy
St. mason

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Can we play with 12 then next season :lol: :lol: :lol:

thomas9990 wrote:what would our team be next year hmmm....
GK Marshall
RB.Kev McNaughton
RCB.Mark Hudson
LCB.Ben Turner
LB.Andrew taylor
DM. Jordan Mutch
DM. Aaron Gunnarson
MR. Craig bellamy
ML.Kyung
AMC. Whitts
ST. Miller/New Guy
St. mason

We'd have a right chance with that team.

Of course playing 12 against 11 may give us an advantage! :lol:

GK Marshall
RB.Kev McNaughton
RCB.Mark Hudson
LCB.Ben Turner
LB.Andrew taylor
DM. Jordan Mutch
DM. Aaron Gunnarson
MR. Craig bellamy
ML.Kyung
AMC. Whitts
ST. Miller/New Guy
St. mason

decent side tbh, hopefully another 2 pacy wingers, target man and some decent backup we'll be set :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:10 pm

jon1959 wrote:
GK Marshall
RB.Kev McNaughton
RCB.Mark Hudson
LCB.Ben Turner
LB.Andrew taylor
DM. Jordan Mutch
DM. Aaron Gunnarson
MR. Craig bellamy
ML.Kyung
AMC. Whitts
ST. Miller/New Guy
St. mason

exactly

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:15 pm

thomas9990 wrote:
jon1959 wrote:
GK Marshall
RB.Kev McNaughton
RCB.Mark Hudson
LCB.Ben Turner
LB.Andrew taylor
DM. Jordan Mutch
DM. Aaron Gunnarson
MR. Craig bellamy
ML.Kyung
AMC. Whitts
ST. Miller/New Guy
St. mason

exactly

f**k not even i realised 12 names were there, facepalm! :oops:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Asian reporter who leaked the news just reported that a 2.5mil bid has been agreed between clubs!! :)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 pm

timdog80 wrote:Asian reporter who leaked the news just reported that a 2.5mil bid has been agreed between clubs!! :)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86167 :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:14 pm

This is all part of the master plan, but not a gimmick, he is actually a good player. He is the link between the kit rebrand and Asia....he ties it all into a lovely profitable bow if he signs.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Firstly I've never seen the lad play but my gut instinct is hoping he signs.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Shits happening

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Karl wrote:Shits happening

:ayatollah: Exciting ain't it!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Cardiff City were last night told they are in pole position to land highly sought-after South Korean star Kim Bo-Kyung.

The Bluebirds have been at the centre of a four-way tug of war for the 22-year-old dubbed the new Park Ji-sung of Asian football.

German champions Borussia Dortmund, Scottish giants Celtic and French aristocrats Monaco have each been chasing Kim’s signature.

However, the player’s agent Lee Yeung Joong, chief executive of IvanSports, confirmed:

Negotiations with City are making “satisfactory progress”

The transfer fee will be around 3m

Celtic have not yet made an official bid, despite Neil Lennon expressing an interest

He wants a transfer to be completed quickly, before the Olympics start this month

South Korean international Kim, a winger or creative midfielder, flies into Britain with Korea’s Olympic squad this weekend and his agent insists a deal must be completed before their opening match, which is less than two weeks away.

Lee Yeung Joong said: “I am currently negotiating with some clubs in the UK, Germany and other countries.

“Those clubs include Cardiff City who have shown assertive attitudes for the transfer of Kim Bo-Kyung. Their manager Malky Mackay really likes Bo-Kyung and negotiations are progressing satisfactorily.

“The transfer fee being discussed is at a level of 3m.

“I also have contacted Celtic through my sub-contracted agent who is working in Scotland.

“But I have not received any official bid from Celtic.

“I will leave door open for his transfer and consider every possibility with clubs who have interests about Kim Bo-Kyung.

“I aim to complete his transfer matter before the Olympic tournament starts to avoid disruptive influences for Korea Under-23 national team.”

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... z20SA4Ie8f

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Would make up for all the other targets missed :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:27 pm

robinsonisgod7 wrote:
Karl wrote:Shits happening

:ayatollah: Exciting ain't it!

That's why we love Cardiff!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Great to see some positivity on here.
Red or Blue
We're stuck like glue!!

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 am

Do you all notice the real fans are genuinely delighted while the muppets such as Roath Magic,Angelis,etc are nowhere to be seen.You'll only get them posting if this deal falls through so that they can all say wheres this hundred million bollocks and another one missed etc.Many,many names have been touted on here by fans who would like to see some decent signings but although they may not be as well known Malky's signings may well be better than we had all hoped for.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:01 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Do you all notice the real fans are genuinely delighted while the muppets such as Roath Magic,Angelis,etc are nowhere to be seen.You'll only get them posting if this deal falls through so that they can all say wheres this hundred million bollocks and another one missed etc.Many,many names have been touted on here by fans who would like to see some decent signings but although they may not be as well known Malky's signings may well be better than we had all hoped for.

I've noticed as well. It seems to be that these so called fans get great enjoyment from winding up genuine fans with their negativity and snipping.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:13 am

DITH80 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Do you all notice the real fans are genuinely delighted while the muppets such as Roath Magic,Angelis,etc are nowhere to be seen.You'll only get them posting if this deal falls through so that they can all say wheres this hundred million bollocks and another one missed etc.Many,many names have been touted on here by fans who would like to see some decent signings but although they may not be as well known Malky's signings may well be better than we had all hoped for.

I've noticed as well. It seems to be that these so called fans get great enjoyment from winding up genuine fans with their negativity and snipping.

We know Roath magic daps is a jack. There may be others who pretend to be Cardiff City fans. Opinions one thing. Deliberate shit stirring another.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:20 am

BAN THE BASTARDS

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:23 am

jinks-rct wrote:

BAN THE BASTARDS

The best thing to do is ignore them. They will eventually get feed up and stop posting.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:37 am

Thats a bit harsh mate - Angelis came on yesterday and praised Malky for signing the Slovenian striker.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:33 am

http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/news/t ... ndex.shtml

Kim Bo-Kyung, a 22 year old midfielder, is set to play for his country at the Olympics.
Malky Mackay has admitted looking at the player with with Bo-Kyung's agent having plenty to say on the matter. Cardiff are one of several clubs across Europe in the chase.
Agent Lee Yeung Joong said: "I am currently negotiating with some clubs in the UK, Germany and other countries.
"Those clubs include Cardiff City who have shown assertive attitudes for the transfer of Kim Bo-Kyung. Their manager Malky Mackay really likes Bo-Kyung and negotiations are progressing satisfactorily.
"The transfer fee being discussed is at a level of 3m.
"I also have contacted Celtic through my sub-contracted agent who is working in Scotland.
"But I have not received any official bid from Celtic.
"I will leave door open for his transfer and consider every possibility with clubs who have interests about Kim Bo-Kyung.
"I aim to complete his transfer matter before the Olympic tournament starts to avoid disruptive influences for Korea Under-23 national team."

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:38 am

NIGELNIGLE wrote:http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/city_in_talks_over_south_korean_international_749403/index.shtml

Kim Bo-Kyung, a 22 year old midfielder, is set to play for his country at the Olympics.
Malky Mackay has admitted looking at the player with with Bo-Kyung's agent having plenty to say on the matter. Cardiff are one of several clubs across Europe in the chase.
Agent Lee Yeung Joong said: "I am currently negotiating with some clubs in the UK, Germany and other countries.
"Those clubs include Cardiff City who have shown assertive attitudes for the transfer of Kim Bo-Kyung. Their manager Malky Mackay really likes Bo-Kyung and negotiations are progressing satisfactorily.
"The transfer fee being discussed is at a level of 3m.
"I also have contacted Celtic through my sub-contracted agent who is working in Scotland.
"But I have not received any official bid from Celtic.
"I will leave door open for his transfer and consider every possibility with clubs who have interests about Kim Bo-Kyung.
"I aim to complete his transfer matter before the Olympic tournament starts to avoid disruptive influences for Korea Under-23 national team."

Hmmm that answers my question from earlier so he should be with us before 26th July (if he's going to sign for us that is), that's the date of Korea's first game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: