Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOREST GREEN TRIP

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:44 pm

3 of us looking to go but need coach . Any offers out there? We are all from Penarth so looking to get a pickup around the Cardiff or Barry areas. Looked at going by rail -- £30 return each! National Express £9 each way BUT 3 and 1/2 hours travel each way!! PM me if you can help. Cheers all.

Re: FOREST GREEN TRIP

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:05 pm

7-24 from central to gloucester is £5 each for a single an the return 19-24 from gloucester to central is also £5 each single, group 3 ticket from gloucester to stroud (9-16) is £8-70 for the 3 of you, i make that £12-90 each :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:07 pm

stapes wrote:7-24 from central to gloucester is £5 each for a single an the return 19-24 from gloucester to central is also £5 each single, group 3 ticket from gloucester to stroud (9-16) is £8-70 for the 3 of you, i make that £12-90 each :ayatollah:

have you got a link for these mate? might be about 15 of us looking to go by train but won't know till saturday.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Im on my phone at mo mate, but its arrivatrains website an click on the low fares link, then the cardiff gloucester link, the group ticket from gloucester to stroud can also been done online :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:15 pm

saddam wrote:
stapes wrote:7-24 from central to gloucester is £5 each for a single an the return 19-24 from gloucester to central is also £5 each single, group 3 ticket from gloucester to stroud (9-16) is £8-70 for the 3 of you, i make that £12-90 each :ayatollah:

have you got a link for these mate? might be about 15 of us looking to go by train but won't know till saturday.

I told raider to pm you mate :ayatollah: .....if the prices are good for train....we go by train .... :D

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:

I told raider to pm you mate :ayatollah: .....if the prices are good for train....we go by train .... :D

Prices are good mate iv booked for 8 of us on the same times as stated and received the tickets back :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:

i just had a quick look at the arriva train site and the single to gloucester was a fiver so happy days. will sort everthing by saturday and then will know whats happening. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:26 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:

i just had a quick look at the arriva train site and the single to gloucester was a fiver so happy days. will sort everthing by saturday and then will know whats happening. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If it's a fiver mate book them up :D :D :D ..get the gold card :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:26 pm

stapes wrote:
Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:

Prices are good mate iv booked for 8 of us on the same times as stated and received the tickets back :ayatollah:

happy days, might see you on the train then we will be getting on at Cardiff central if we do the train :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:

If it's a fiver mate book them up :D :D :D ..get the gold card :D :ayatollah:

:shock: Gold Card :shock: i wish :lol: will leave it till saturday so i know whats happening and how many wat to do the train. but sounds like a bargain to me :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Raiderbankk wrote:3 of us looking to go but need coach . Any offers out there? We are all from Penarth so looking to get a pickup around the Cardiff or Barry areas. Looked at going by rail -- £30 return each! National Express £9 each way BUT 3 and 1/2 hours travel each way!! PM me if you can help. Cheers all.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86161