Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:29 pm

:roll:

Re: NEW FORUM FOR BLUEBIRDS

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:46 pm

No thanks Im good.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:06 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:http://keepcardiffblue.proboards.com

I'm massively, gigantically, hugely opposed to the rebrand. But Keep Cardiff Blue is becoming a bit embarrasing now and is poorly run.

The state of that free messageboard reflects this.

Couldn't someone read an online tutorial and get a PHPBB board setup? Or are you all too busy writing confrontational open letters to Vincent Tan?

I wish there was a Keep Cardiff Blue group, that reflected how we really feel and had some idea of how to run a campaign to win change...

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:11 pm

12thMan wrote:

I'm massively, gigantically, hugely opposed to the rebrand. But Keep Cardiff Blue is becoming a bit embarrasing now and is poorly run.

Couldn't someone read an online tutorial and get a PHPBB board setup? Or are you all too busy writing confrontational open letters to Vincent Tan?

I wish there was a Keep Cardiff Blue group, that reflected how we really feel and had some idea of how to run a campaign to win change...

Agree with the last sentence there!

Oh and 12th man check your inbox;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:50 pm

This forum is good and growing! :) :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:51 pm

12thMan wrote:

Fully agree

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:00 pm

12thMan wrote:

TBH mate I understand your concerns but how can you say KCB is poorly run when it is still very young and developing strategies,you sound like you have some good ideas so why not get involved and maybe things will improve.As for the messageboard it is only a few days old and maybe you should take a second look as we are improving it daily,you may want to advertise there one day. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:09 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:
12thMan wrote:

TBH mate I understand your concerns but how can you say KCB is poorly run when it is still very young and developing strategies,you sound like you have some good ideas so why not get involved and maybe things will improve.As for the messageboard it is only a few days old and maybe you should take a second look as we are improving it daily,you may want to advertise there one day. :ayatollah:

Agreed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Everything must take time to be perfect. :old:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:10 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
keepcardiffblue wrote:
12thMan wrote:

Like the rebrand?

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
keepcardiffblue wrote:
12thMan wrote:

Like the rebrand?

Well, the thing is that we (the fans) were not informed. We could have had a red away shirt and had cut on stuff such as staff. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:17 pm

You want people to lose jobs now jjeezzz.
The badge is a mess but as you say things take time to perect so hopefully next season it can improve.

Tbh the thread posted on here last week alienated a lot of people from that group, it came across very narrow minded and not at all progressive. It wouldn't surprise me if that redbird message board had more posters.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:20 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:
12thMan wrote:

I did get involved mate, even built and hosted the first website. But it quickly became apparent that the group is run by dinosaurs, who'd never ran a campaign before.

With something like this, you can't let things develop gradually, you have to hit the ground running and win people over from day one. It's no good putting together an amazing plan and coming back in 2 months time with loads of great ideas, because it's what happens in the early stages of a campaign like this that defines you...

It's a real shame because I honestly believe that if done in the right way, Vincent Tan could be influenced into making a lot of compromises.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:15 pm

12thMan wrote:
keepcardiffblue wrote:
12thMan wrote:

I did get involved mate, even built and hosted the first website. But it quickly became apparent that the group is run by dinosaurs, who'd never ran a campaign before.

With something like this, you can't let things develop gradually, you have to hit the ground running and win people over from day one. It's no good putting together an amazing plan and coming back in 2 months time with loads of great ideas, because it's what happens in the early stages of a campaign like this that defines you...

It's a real shame because I honestly believe that if done in the right way, Vincent Tan could be influenced into making a lot of compromises.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Were you at the initial meeting in the Ninian? :ayatollah: