Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Out of love - on finding it hard to follow your club

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:42 pm

What a fantastic read from a Doncaster fan. Sums up my feelings about what our club is going through: http://popularstand.wordpress.com/2012/ ... your-club/

Re: Out of love - on finding it hard to follow your club

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:48 pm

I read the 1st and last paragraphs. Not sure if the rest is worth it, as I've probably grasped what it's all about.

I don't love it like I used to and I may not have renewed my season ticket, if it wasn't for my son. I honestly think I might start enjoying more again, though and, if I don't, I'll explain to my son I can't do it any longer and I'll pack it in.

Re: Out of love - on finding it hard to follow your club

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:I read the 1st and last paragraphs. Not sure if the rest is worth it, as I've probably grasped what it's all about.

I don't love it like I used to and I may not have renewed my season ticket, if it wasn't for my son. I honestly think I might start enjoying more again, though and, if I don't, I'll explain to my son I can't do it any longer and I'll pack it in.

All of it is worth a read in my opinion to be honest mate. I was feeling very sorry for Doncaster last season and emotionally, there are a lot of similarities how fans are feeling the club they fell in love with is being changed and taken away from them.