Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any News On Bellamy ?? Annis , Carl ?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:37 pm

What's the latest? :ayatollah:

Re: Any News On Bellamy ?? Annis , Carl ?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:11 pm

How do you expect Carl or Annis to know anything? They knew nothing about mutch or velikonja. They will prob say they did but are full of shit. I like this summer the only people who know anything about transfers are malky and the board.

I read all Carl and Annis posts. They make so many statements they are bound to be correct at some point.

Any of us can trawl through Wikipedia and google. They are almost as bad as the echo

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:13 pm

[quote="Bean061284"]How do you expect Carl or Annis to know anything? They knew nothing about mutch or velikonja.

Yes they did

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Bean061284 wrote:How do you expect Carl or Annis to know anything? They knew nothing about mutch or velikonja. They will prob say they did but are full of shit. I like this summer the only people who know anything about transfers are malky and the board.

I read all Carl and Annis posts. They make so many statements they are bound to be correct at some point.

Any of us can trawl through Wikipedia and google. They are almost as bad as the echo

i like the way malky has done his transfers since hes been here this and last season never lets anything slip, last season we had no one then he brought in a load quickly seems like the same this year :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:14 pm

he's gonna be at the ground tommorow

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:18 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
Bean061284 wrote:How do you expect Carl or Annis to know anything? They knew nothing about mutch or velikonja.

Yes they did

You show me a link where they have mentioned either? I have seen so many posts saying someone signing tomorrow, then nothing happens - they bound to get it spot on now and again

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Bean061284 wrote:How do you expect Carl or Annis to know anything? They knew nothing about mutch or velikonja. They will prob say they did but are full of shit. I like this summer the only people who know anything about transfers are malky and the board.

Their mole must have been disciplined as they have been quiet this summer with targets.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:22 pm

BOWMAN wrote:

Their mole must have been disciplined as they have been quiet this summer with targets.

I hope their mole has, no offence to Carl or Annis.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Malky works under the radar, and may also be pushing out a smelly rat (dodgy info) to throw the scent! (pardon the pun!) :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Merlin wrote:Malky works under the radar, and may also be pushing out a smelly rat (dodgy info) to throw the scent! (pardon the pun!) :lol:

Class Craig :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:26 pm

I only put Carl or Annis as they are the people who post realistic stuff and not bullshit :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Bean061284 wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
Bean061284 wrote:How do you expect Carl or Annis to know anything? They knew nothing about mutch or velikonja.

Yes they did

You show me a link where they have mentioned either? I have seen so many posts saying someone signing tomorrow, then nothing happens - they bound to get it spot on now and again

Have you ever thought they stopped telling us that people are signing because there are people like you that slate them if a deal falls through and people like you who say they are lying. Just shut up and respect them, you want the updates, then give things back in return, and not mouth. If you get a toy for Christmas and a neighbour breaks it you don't take it out on the buyer.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:51 pm

And if they do put out info about potential targets they get accused of destabilising the club. :roll:

TBH I prefer the way it is now (limited info given) because not only can we spend hours speculating on the MB but when a signing does happen it comes as a great lift.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:54 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:

Yes they did

Link?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:15 pm

[quote="Bean061284"]How do you expect Carl or Annis to know anything? They knew nothing about mutch or velikonja. They will prob say they did but are full of shit. I like this summer the only people who know anything about transfers are malky and the board.

Agreed, no one on the board is in the know, ever since Margetson left for West Ham all of the information has gone, best really for everyone involved

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:39 pm

cecilccfc wrote:

Agreed, no one on the board is in the know, ever since Margetson left for West Ham all of the information has gone, best really for everyone involved

Was markets the leak then? Must be someone else too as he left before last season

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Id rather them just keep it to theirselfs. All the media coming looking on here and will print it out which will get caught by other clubs thats how our deals are getting screwed. Like Siguardson going to Wolves. :ayatollah: