Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ccs car park

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Are tickets still available because I haven't renewed mine yet ?

Re: Ccs car park

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:05 pm

They needed to be renewed before the 1st July. After that, they were going on general sale. Best give the ticket office a ring, or call in.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 pm

How much are they?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:15 pm

£130, but you must be a ST holder to qualify. Sounds a bit steep, but there are usually four of us in my car, so it works out quite reasonable. We're in block A, behind the Canton stand. Personally, I think it's good value :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:04 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:£130, but you must be a ST holder to qualify. Sounds a bit steep, but there are usually four of us in my car, so it works out quite reasonable. We're in block A, behind the Canton stand. Personally, I think it's good value :ayatollah:

Cheers fella. Been thinking about doing it and like you I share with 3 others so to save all the hassle I think it's not a bad deal :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:07 pm

I know someone who pays to park at CCS then walks all the way to Canton (where I park free) to have a drink.... The mind boggles :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I know someone who pays to park at CCS then walks all the way to Canton (where I park free) to have a drink.... The mind boggles :lol:

:shock: :withstupid: :lol: