Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Getting excited about next season now.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:07 pm

When you analyze the type of players Malky is trying to sign and has signed already we are going to be a side full of scary pace. Its going to be exciting stuff next season. I can feel it in my bones. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Getting excited about next season now.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:09 pm

ihatealiens wrote:When you analyze the type of players Malky is trying to sign and has signed already we are going to be a side full of scary pace. Its going to be exciting stuff next season. I can feel it in my bones. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hope so mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:23 pm

ihatealiens wrote:When you analyze the type of players Malky is trying to sign and has signed already we are going to be a side full of scary pace. Its going to be exciting stuff next season. I can feel it in my bones. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's what we lacked last season. Still need more TBH even if we get Bellemy and Kimbo. Still like a big target man to give us variety (plan B) when we need it. Starting to get excited now though. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:50 pm

About a month to go. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fasten your seatbelts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Can't fuckin wait me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Marc wrote:Can't fuckin wait me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A new era for Cardiff City F.C. is beginning and I don't want to miss out on what should be a truly memorable season for our Club. Get on board the rollercoaster lads you know you wouldn't miss it for the world! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:24 pm

TERRYB wrote:
Marc wrote:Can't fuckin wait me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A new era for Cardiff City F.C. is beginning and I don't want to miss out on what should be a truly memorable season for our Club. Get on board the rollercoaster lads you know you wouldn't miss it for the world! :ayatollah:

Come on you reds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: