Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky SSN

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Spare us the party line bullshit :roll:

Re: Malky SSN

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:01 pm

CP76 wrote:Spare us the party line bullshit :roll:

just saw it..seems strange seeing you in red.wrong.what will be interesting is when they relay the games to malaysia.i wonder how much they will crank up the dragons stuff on their t.v.it could be bluebirds(just about) here and dragons over there.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:12 pm

What did he say?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:22 pm

That he understood history and tradition but then rolled out the red or dead propoganda.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:23 pm

jtc wrote:

just saw it..seems strange seeing you in red.wrong.what will be interesting is when they relay the games to malaysia.i wonder how much they will crank up the dragons stuff on their t.v.it could be bluebirds(just about) here and dragons over there.

Jeff. If we get promotion to the prem the bluebird will be forgotten. :cry:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:24 pm

CP76 wrote:
jtc wrote:

Really don't think Malki has it in him.

The new owners of Forest have got rid of the manager and will most likely bring someone in who has taken a club from the championship to the premier, someone like Holloway or Chris Hughes,to suit their plans The Malaysians should have done that when they first moved in but did not and when they decided to make that move I personnally think they have made the wrong choice.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:38 pm

CP76 wrote:
jtc wrote:

i know mate but it,s a big IF.warnock will have leeds up there and bleakburn ,bolton etc will be strong.blues will be around play offs i,m sure so it,s not nailed on for mr tan.come christmas if you are well off the top two questions will start to be asked

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
CP76 wrote:
jtc wrote:

The new owners of Forest have got rid of the manager and will most likely bring someone in who has taken a club from the championship to the premier, someone like Holloway or Chris Hughes,to suit their plans The Malaysians should have done that when they first moved in but did not and when they decided to make that move I personnally think they have made the wrong choice.

'It's a game of opinions Brian.'

After the bust of Jones's final year and the debris he left behind Malky did a brilliant job last year. A stretched squad, pieces missing. Bedding in a completely new team and system. Introducing young players into the squad e.g. Mason, Rawls, Harris ready to come in this season.Pushing the youth system and setting a progressive system for the future. Playoffs and league cup final.Doing a great job within the limitations that were placed upon him.

Malky is building a squad (and club)and obviously has the backing of Mr Tan as he was awarded a new long -term contract. Mr Tan obviously liked what he heard and saw and so did I.

Millions to be invested in new training facilities to put us up there with the very best. Quality young players being brought in to increase the depth and quality of the squad.

The re-branding is not his decision so why should he walk out and give up his job on the strenth of that?

Forest got rid of Cotteril - so what. The wurzel's lucky he lasted until now.

Will Malky take us up?I think so.

p.s.Chris Hughes? Was this the bloke who turned up to be interviewed for the City job and played the powerpoint with west ham logos all over it?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:10 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
CP76 wrote:
jtc wrote:

After the bust of Jones's final year and the debris he left behind Malky did a brilliant job last year. A stretched squad, pieces missing. Bedding in a completely new team and system. Introducing young players into the squad e.g. Mason, Rawls, Harris ready to come in this season.Pushing the youth system and setting a progressive system for the future. Playoffs and league cup final.Doing a great job within the limitations that were placed upon him.

Malky is building a squad (and club)and obviously has the backing of Mr Tan as he was awarded a new long -term contract. Mr Tan obviously liked what he heard and saw and so did I.

Millions to be invested in new training facilities to put us up there with the very best. Quality young players being brought in to increase the depth and quality of the squad.

The re-branding is not his decision so why should he walk out and give up his job on the strenth of that?

p.s.Chris Hughes? Was this the bloke who turned up to be interviewed for the City job and played the powerpoint with west ham logos all over it?

cotterill did well to keep them up but the fans didn,t like him.only team to win at blues last season in the league.deserved it too.sean o,driscoll was helping by then though.a footballing man rather than cotterills hoofball.m.m did very well.got a great work ethic going.needs some flair now.hughton is at norwich and holloway is staying at blackpool.forest fan on t.v said billy davies.mind you he also said erickson :shock: that bloke will shift the arabs oil dollars for him if they are daft enough to employ him.the champ is a tough league so being organised is a major asset.a bit of flair and a few game changers in a team and that is usually the magic mixture.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 pm

jtc wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
CP76 wrote:
jtc wrote:

cotterill did well to keep them up but the fans didn,t like him.only team to win at blues last season in the league.deserved it too.sean o,driscoll was helping by then though.a footballing man rather than cotterills hoofball.m.m did very well.got a great work ethic going.needs some flair now.hughton is at norwich and holloway is staying at blackpool.forest fan on t.v said billy davies.mind you he also said erickson :shock: that bloke will shift the arabs oil dollars for him if they are daft enough to employ him.the champ is a tough league so being organised is a major asset.a bit of flair and a few game changers in a team and that is usually the magic mixture.

I believe you are a brummy basher bluenose. Lived in that city for a while and fond affection for it. You post sensibly unlike the majority of the jerks and others who appear.
You are spot on. Being organised and a bit of flair is usually the magic mixture. I think last season we had the organisation which took us a long way- 4 points out of you lot last season -but at the end not enough flair - and no one to run the refs from midfield -to quite get there. The flair bit is what I believe Malky is trying to improve right now.
p.s. I couldn't believe it when we got Jordon Mutch.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Malky is a company man. Would he spin that crap about Celtic? Spare us the embarassment. Just try to sign some decent players.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Cut him some f**king slack.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:30 pm

CP76 wrote:That he understood history and tradition but then rolled out the red or dead propaganda.

He didn't really say Red or Dead now did he CP76? I think i may have watched the same interview on sky (forgive if i am wrong)
But he actually never said that did he?

Just out of curiosity now, did you buy one of them amber and brown scarves that were touted about during the Ridsdale protests?
Was that not a protest (of some sorts) about buying colours before CCFC were blue? It must be hard to imagine what the locals were like when they dared to change from them colours.
Ah well, Just a thought.
Oh, and I'm not pro red by the way...

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:36 am

Of course he didnt say the words "Red or Dead" hes not a headline grabbing journalist :roll:

Hence I said "Propoganda" which in my eyes alluding to Rangers in the interview and then banging on about the Malaysians walking away, which could mean no team to support blah blah blah. Thats hypethetical red or dead BS as far as im conconcerned.

And no I didnt go on any protests. Mass protests are a load of bollocks for saddos imo.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:46 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Cut him some f**king slack.

Shut the f**k up Dando. Its a forum where we can express our opinions. Positive or negative.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:48 am

what else was he supposed to say?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 am

CraigCCFC wrote:what else was he supposed to say?

He could have said "I understand the fans frustratio. I dont make the decisions on the rebrand. My job is the team".

Not over elaborate on the Rangers situation and us going out of business.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:24 pm

The new owners of Forest have got rid of the manager and will most likely bring someone in who has taken a club from the championship to the premier, someone like Holloway or Chris Hughes,to suit their plans The Malaysians should have done that when they first moved in but did not and when they decided to make that move I personnally think they have made the wrong choice.[/quote]

p.s.Chris Hughes? Was this the bloke who turned up to be interviewed for the City job and played the powerpoint with west ham logos all over it?[/quote]
cotterill did well to keep them up but the fans didn,t like him.only team to win at blues last season in the league.deserved it too.sean o,driscoll was helping by then though.a footballing man rather than cotterills hoofball.m.m did very well.got a great work ethic going.needs some flair now.hughton is at norwich and holloway is staying at blackpool.forest fan on t.v said billy davies.mind you he also said erickson :shock: that bloke will shift the arabs oil dollars for him if they are daft enough to employ him.the champ is a tough league so being organised is a major asset.a bit of flair and a few game changers in a team and that is usually the magic mixture.[/quote]

I believe you are a brummy basher bluenose. Lived in that city for a while and fond affection for it. You post sensibly unlike the majority of the jerks and others who appear.
You are spot on. Being organised and a bit of flair is usually the magic mixture. I think last season we had the organisation which took us a long way- 4 points out of you lot last season -but at the end not enough flair - and no one to run the refs from midfield -to quite get there. The flair bit is what I believe Malky is trying to improve right now.
p.s. I couldn't believe it when we got Jordon Mutch.[/quote]
yes i,m blues.i think mutch is a good lad.a good buy for you.fit ,strong can use both feet and head.i,m not happy he went but i suppose if it means the club can keep redmond and butland then ok.they will go if daft money appears though.teams don,t need to spend loads to be a threat in this league.mutch is a player who could play p.l football for years to come.you deserved a point at blues .not much craft but plenty of graft.you executed your game plan better than us .i think it will help whitts to have another lad who can create .too much onus on whitts at ccfc.this is the part where we,ll see what m.m is about.the graft side we all know he can send a side out to work but adding the flair without the closing down sufffering is another matter.i thought he did well last season.really well.this year he won,t be allowed to make every game a grind .the fans want more.while i like bellamey as a player i,m not 100%sure he is the missing jigsaw piece.where did you live?i,m from 20m north of brum

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:28 pm

jtc wrote:Really don't think Malki has it in him.

p.s.Chris Hughes? Was this the bloke who turned up to be interviewed for the City job and played the powerpoint with west ham logos all over it?[/quote]
cotterill did well to keep them up but the fans didn,t like him.only team to win at blues last season in the league.deserved it too.sean o,driscoll was helping by then though.a footballing man rather than cotterills hoofball.m.m did very well.got a great work ethic going.needs some flair now.hughton is at norwich and holloway is staying at blackpool.forest fan on t.v said billy davies.mind you he also said erickson :shock: that bloke will shift the arabs oil dollars for him if they are daft enough to employ him.the champ is a tough league so being organised is a major asset.a bit of flair and a few game changers in a team and that is usually the magic mixture.[/quote]

p.s. I couldn't believe it when we got Jordon Mutch.[/quote]
yes i,m blues.i think mutch is a good lad.a good buy for you.fit ,strong can use both feet and head.i,m not happy he went but i suppose if it means the club can keep redmond and butland then ok.they will go if daft money appears though.teams don,t need to spend loads to be a threat in this league.mutch is a player who could play p.l football for years to come.you deserved a point at blues .not much craft but plenty of graft.you executed your game plan better than us .i think it will help whitts to have another lad who can create .too much onus on whitts at ccfc.this is the part where we,ll see what m.m is about.the graft side we all know he can send a side out to work but adding the flair without the closing down sufffering is another matter.i thought he did well last season.really well.this year he won,t be allowed to make every game a grind .the fans want more.while i like bellamey as a player i,m not 100%sure he is the missing jigsaw piece.where did you live?i,m from 20m north of brum[/quote]

Moseley,but that's quite a few years ago now.
Re Bellamy, he'll be good for the crowd/fans and will help the younger players who we have coming through. He can also run refs like nolan did for w ham last season and which we did not do at all.I am not sure myself he will be the final missing part of the jigsaw but he would go a long way towards giving us the edge over most teams.
Re Malky I look back to what he had at watford and the way they played when they were at their best and with additions I expect us to be far better at getting forward quickly this season.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
CP76 wrote:
jtc wrote:

Are you calling me Brian?

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
CP76 wrote:
jtc wrote:

Not unless you would like me to.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
CP76 wrote:
jtc wrote:

Not unless you would like me to.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Controversial Ian? Not sure if I have a valid counter-argument but if things go tits up I'll repost the above comment.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:58 pm

CP76 wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Cut him some f**king slack.

Shut the f**k up Dando. Its a forum where we can express our opinions. Positive or negative.

Why do you care? Dougie Freedman is your manager.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Controversial Ian? Not sure if I have a valid counter-argument but if things go tits up I'll repost the above comment.

It's not like Ian to be so negative either :lol: