Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ssn city on next

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:42 pm

city on sky sport news next

Re: ssn city on next

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:43 pm

wez 1927 wrote:city on sky sport news next

Tell us what they say, because I haven't got SSN.

:thumbup:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:49 pm

malky was on about the kit colour change and how we need the investment!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:59 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:malky was on about the kit colour change and how we need the investment!

Arrgh! It's neverending!

I thought it was going to be something new.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:malky was on about the kit colour change and how we need the investment!

Arrgh! It's neverending!

and me when i saw it on here, waiting for CB39 to be announced :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Arrgh! It's neverending!

He just towed the party line :roll:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:06 pm

CP76 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Arrgh! It's neverending!

He can't do anything else, though, in fairness to the bloke. It's not like he's a gobby C U N T like me, who would upset the bosses for the sake of keeping to my principles.

Mind you, I'm unemployed at the moment, so that's not great.

:lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:07 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Arrgh! It's neverending!

and me when i saw it on here, waiting for CB39 to be announced :lol:

That, or someone unexpected.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
CP76 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Arrgh! It's neverending!

He can't do anything else, though, in fairness to the bloke. It's not like he's a gobby C U N T like me, who would upset the bosses for the sake of keeping to my principles.

He was making out it was red or dead. I thought it was Gwyn for a second. :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:13 pm

CP76 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
CP76 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Arrgh! It's neverending!

He was making out it was red or dead. I thought it was Gwyn for a second. :lol:

There's been a lot of that and I've wondered why.

Oh yes, the money man has the power, so we don't f***ing matter - I remember now.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Gutless Malky. Company man. Would not say that about Celtic.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:39 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Gutless Malky. Company man. Would not say that about Celtic.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Hes at Cardiff City not Celtic. Why bring other clubs into this? Pointless and bulls**t.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:50 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Hes at Cardiff City not Celtic. Why bring other clubs into this? Pointless and bulls**t.

Why not?

Malky brought Queens Park, Celtic and Rangers into his interview :roll:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:34 am

llangainbluebird wrote:Gutless Malky. Company man. Would not say that about Celtic.

i asked him that question at the last meeting...how would celtic fans feel about playing in another colour and he said you know the answer to that...

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:02 am

therealjimmyscoular wrote:

i asked him that question at the last meeting...how would celtic fans feel about playing in another colour and he said you know the answer to that...

He dismissed the colour change as a "little bit of pain" on SSN last night. :roll:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:17 am

malky just wants all cardiff city fans to be united in getting behind the team,weve gone red ,its not going to change for at least this season
langston are at least being negotiated with,young exciting players are being signed,we are keeping our best players
even if malky hates the re branding,what good is it going to do the team and the club if he publicy criticises the owners

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:41 am

englishbluebird wrote:malky just wants all cardiff city fans to be united in getting behind the team,weve gone red ,its not going to change for at least this season
langston are at least being negotiated with,young exciting players are being signed,we are keeping our best players
even if malky hates the re branding,what good is it going to do the team and the club if he publicy criticises the owners

Not asking him to critiscisr the owners, at the same time I dont expect him to just dismiss it to the fans either.