Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A WINNING CLUB IS A CLUB WHO ARE AS ONE

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:27 pm

A winning club is a club who are as one ?
I am afraid the home kit change and the badge change have split the clubs supporter's.
The twelth man has had their teeth pulled. :mrgreen:

Re: A WINNING CLUB IS A CLUB WHO ARE AS ONE

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Cesca wrote:A winning club is a club who are as one ?
I am afraid the home kit change and the badge change have split the clubs supporter's.

Change the record, please!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:30 pm

another one who has no mind of his own.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:31 pm

you are the weakest link! Good bye..... :wave:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Cesca wrote:another one who has no mind of his own.

Huge assumption on the part of the sniper. Well done, you score nought out of 10 for having a clue about what I feel about the subject that has been done to death on here since it was announced. You been away Francesca?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Your spot on in my opinion and the Malaysians have divided us big time,
Off now to enjoy more off Majorca, but sadly more football fans saying how they can't believe our fans have just let it happen. :cry:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Off now to enjoy more off Majorca, but sadly more football fans saying how they can't believe our fans have just let it happen. :cry:

Because if we all chip in we can raise £100m?

Annis, go and enjoy your holiday and time with the family FFS! :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I don't disagree with the sentiments, I'm just fed up with it being discussed now. I stayed off this board for about 4 or 5 weeks because of it. There's only so much any of us could say on here, myself included, before we were just retreading old ground.

Enjoy your hols (lucky so and so) and see you at Forest Green.

:thumbup:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:41 pm

getting boring now if you dont like it dont go :o

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Just tell them to mind their own business :D

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:50 pm

I believe that many fans are split on the issue. There are many who will wear blue at home in protest and not buy the red kit. This is one form of protest. Others will do more vocal protest and protest at home games. So many are not happy with the change and the way it was executed. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Cosi wrote:I believe that many fans are split on the issue. There are many who will wear blue at home in protest and not buy the red kit. This is one form of protest. Others will do more vocal protest and protest at home games. So many are not happy with the change and the way it was executed. :ayatollah:

And u are spot on with this, I will never accept the stripping of our identity, this time I am def off and iPad staying in my apartment, haven't got the net on my phone thank god. Adios :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Cosi wrote:I believe that many fans are split on the issue. There are many who will wear blue at home in protest and not buy the red kit. This is one form of protest. Others will do more vocal protest and protest at home games. So many are not happy with the change and the way it was executed. :ayatollah:

Correct. I'm all for keeping our badge and wearing blue, but we've done that subject to death on here.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:03 pm

so the fight gets tough and you just give up(pathetic) :mrgreen:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Cesca wrote:so the fight gets tough and you just give up(pathetic) :mrgreen:

Nope. Read what I typed. That is not what I said, or how I feel.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:11 pm

In that case, those who can't accept the changes in full should stay away, and leave it to the rest of us who will get behind the team no matter what, even if we do play in red. :old:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:18 pm

bluebird58 wrote:

In that case, those who can't accept the changes in full should stay away, and leave it to the rest of us who will get behind the team no matter what, even if we do play in red. :old:

I honestly believe it is only a matter of time before we go back to blue. Only an opinion I know, but in the mean time I will be behind the team and Cardiff City FC.

Like Nedd has alredy said though, time to give it a rest on here. ;)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:28 pm

We were as one. The Malaysians divided us. Unforgiveable.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm

They cant believe us fans let it happen? In all fairness Annis quite a pointless comment because lets face it we can't stop it, we don't call the shots.