Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aaron Ramsey

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:35 pm

How good an addition to our squad he would be. Any chance of a loan deal? Or do you think he'll be a regular in the Arsenal 11? Definately Worth enquiring about.

Re: Aaron Ramsey

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:36 pm

No chance, will be used as a back-up to the Arsenal first team or loaned out to a mid table side like Stoke or Fulham for example. Would love him here though :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:38 pm

In all honesty, I don't think he's good enough for a regular place in the Arsenal starting line-up. He is, however, too good for the Championship, and would do fantastically at a team like Fulham.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:38 pm

How many times are we going to repeat the Aaron Ramsey Loan thread?

Please use the search bar on the forum to regenerate previous threads...... :roll:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Bledd10 wrote:No chance, will be used as a back-up to the Arsenal first team or loaned out to a mid table side like Stoke or Fulham for example. Would love him here though :lol: :ayatollah:

Ramsey to Stoke?

Unlikely :lol:

They hate him up there.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:36 pm

Aramore wrote:
Bledd10 wrote:No chance, will be used as a back-up to the Arsenal first team or loaned out to a mid table side like Stoke or Fulham for example. Would love him here though :lol: :ayatollah:

Ramsey to Stoke?

Unlikely :lol:

They hate him up there.

I know :lol: but i was using Stoke as an example of the standard of team he would go to ;)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Merlin wrote:How many times are we going to repeat the Aaron Ramsey Loan thread?

Please use the search bar on the forum to regenerate previous threads...... :roll:

Youve got a bloody cheek given the number of Bellamy threads you started

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Merlin wrote:How many times are we going to repeat the Aaron Ramsey Loan thread?

what like the craig bellamy topic you just put out

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 am

Theres difference Bellamy is way more realistic :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:21 am

I couldn't rate Ramsey any more if i tried (hence my two signed shirts on my wall).
He will never sign for us on loan, a dream.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Let's put this to bed now ...Rambo will start next season as an ARSENAL player ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Wales.html

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Ramsey will be playing alot for Arsenal next season. He faded last year purely because he wasnt fully fit to last the whole year but with Wilshire injured and not looking fit anytime soon he wll play alot

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:40 am

He was class for arsenal last season. His form dipped a bit after bad things in his life, to be expected. Arsenal fans were on his case all season then when he wasnt in the line up they dropped points and were screaming for him back. Fickle buggers