Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bristol could end interest in Richard Keogh

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:32 pm

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/covent ... -31382084/ come on malky sign him up! :ayatollah:

Re: Bristol could end interest in Richard Keogh

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Some are saying this is already a done deal as well???

Obviously we'll wait til the official word, but sounds promising.... :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:44 pm

Coventry haven't paid the rent on the Ricoh arena for the last 2 months and the landlords are threatening to cut up rough if it isn't paid this month.

Keogh is for sale no doubt about that and Coventry would do well to get the deal done otherwise clubs will move on to other targets.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:48 pm

castleblue wrote:Coventry haven't paid the rent on the Ricoh arena for the last 2 months and the landlords are threatening to cut up rough if it isn't paid this month.

Keogh is for sale no doubt about that and Coventry would do well to get the deal done otherwise clubs will move on to other targets.

gary - I've heard that Cardiff are waiting for the to accept the £700k offer. They want £1m but apparently City won't budge, and are confident that Coventry will eventually accept - Wonder how long this one will go on for if the situation you describe effects it.....

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Merlin wrote:
castleblue wrote:Coventry haven't paid the rent on the Ricoh arena for the last 2 months and the landlords are threatening to cut up rough if it isn't paid this month.

gary - I've heard that Cardiff are waiting for the to accept the £700k offer. They want £1m but apparently City won't budge, and are confident that Coventry will eventually accept - Wonder how long this one will go on for if the situation you describe effects it.....

I give it until Monday lunchtime when the bailiffs are calling at the Ricoh.