Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLACK ARM BANDS FOR FIRST GAME ?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Before we know it the new season will soon be here, I think most of us is going to our team run out in RED and will take a Sharpe intake of breath. We all want to cheers our players as they run out, if we don't the players are going to feel it and I'm sure no one wants that. But I think that everyone that has a Blue bluebird shirt should wear it with a black arm band on to show the world how we really feel about the Re-brand, remember Sky will be there also and Im sure pictures of black arm bands will be picked up by them. What do you all say ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BLACK ARM BANDS FOR FIRST GAME ?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Man up and get behind the players and malky.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:34 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Man up and get behind the players and malky.

Don't tell me what to do ! I have been behind Cardiff from back in the early 60s, You get behind your country !!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:43 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Don't tell me what to do ! I have been behind Cardiff from back in the early 60s, You get behind your country !!

Really? Wow, you act like a child and you can't type for shit. Where's your carer today? Surely, someone should persuade you not to go on this forum?!!

I wish they would.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Really crap Idea! 70% of fans don't wear strips to games anyway so can't see the big deal.Sky definatly won't pick up a few fans wearing black armbands.I'd say a 10 minute chant of bluebirds at the start of the game would have more effect aswell as supporting the team

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Black Armbands are to show I sign of respect to the dead lets not use it for anything else please. Everyone wearing a blue shirt would be enough

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:53 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Black Armbands are to show I sign of respect to the dead lets not use it for anything else please. Everyone wearing a blue shirt would be enough

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:55 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Black Armbands are to show I sign of respect to the dead lets not use it for anything else please. Everyone wearing a blue shirt would be enough

Absolutely my thought exactly. Black armbands would just make you look stupid in this instance.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:15 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Before we know it the new season will soon be here, I think most of us is going to our team run out in RED and will take a Sharpe intake of breath. We all want to cheers our players as they run out, if we don't the players are going to feel it and I'm sure no one wants that. But I think that everyone that has a Blue bluebird shirt should wear it with a black arm band on to show the world how we really feel about the Re-brand, remember Sky will be there also and Im sure pictures of black arm bands will be picked up by them. What do you all say ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh dear lol

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:16 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

What like you is it? Constantly slag off england and the english then holiday there you hypocrite :roll:
Stick your black arm bands to

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:25 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

What like you is it? Constantly slag off england and the english then holiday there you hypocrite :roll:

Agreed, jinks.

I've no problem with different opinions - you and I disagree on a fair bit - but this bloke is an embarrassment.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:07 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Before we know it the new season will soon be here, I think most of us is going to our team run out in RED and will take a Sharpe intake of breath. We all want to cheers our players as they run out, if we don't the players are going to feel it and I'm sure no one wants that. But I think that everyone that has a Blue bluebird shirt should wear it with a black arm band on to show the world how we really feel about the Re-brand, remember Sky will be there also and Im sure pictures of black arm bands will be picked up by them. What do you all say ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:roll: :roll: :roll: 'Nuff said!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Just wear blue,and be a Bluebird :evil:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Cesca wrote:Just wear blue,and be a Bluebird :evil:

That's the plan.

:thumbup:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Man up and get behind the players and malky.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Never worn a cardiff shirt to a game in my life! Out of shape, grown men wearing tight fitting football shirts to watch a game of football looks pathetic, whatever colour it is.
Football shirts are for playing the game in, not watching it from the sidelines, Get a grip.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:02 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

:D :D :D .you,ve made my day jinks

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Get a grip FFS and turn up and support the team and Malky :roll: :roll:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:06 pm

BOWMAN wrote:

Get a grip FFS and turn up and support the team and Malky :roll: :roll:

I don't think he does. He seems to be some sort of freakish keyboard warrior.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:Never worn a cardiff shirt to a game in my life! Out of shape, grown men wearing tight fitting football shirts to watch a game of football looks pathetic, whatever colour it is.
Football shirts are for playing the game in, not watching it from the sidelines, Get a grip.

It seems you're the one that needs to get a grip.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Stupid idea :oops:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:Never worn a cardiff shirt to a game in my life! Out of shape, grown men wearing tight fitting football shirts to watch a game of football looks pathetic, whatever colour it is.

Cardiff Casuals Rule O.K. Been a Cardiff Casual for a long time now and will be until I die. Teza. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:33 pm

:lol:

Spot on

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Out of all the stupid posts you've put on this board, this is definitely top 5.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:14 pm

What a ridiculous idea we seem to be trying to sign some decent players and things are starting to look positive, so you want to bring a downer on everything. Oh by the way I am against the re-branding, however I love Cardiff City and want the best for the club and the majority of its loyal fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Agreed, jinks.

I've no problem with different opinions - you and I disagree on a fair bit - but this bloke is an embarrassment.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D