Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Slovenian ace

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Signature captured of slovenian ace Velikonja

Re: Slovenian ace

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:36 pm

I have just watched a video of this young striker, Etien Veiikonja,and i think Mackay has made a real gem of a signing,not only can he score spectacular goals but he seems to possess a real ability to poach goals to,reminds me very much of a taller version of Jimmy Greaves(yes im that old)....in my humble opinion, a very good signing, Malky

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:38 pm

angelis49 wrote:I have just watched a video of this young striker, Etien Veiikonja,and i think Mackay has made a real gem of a signing,not only can he score spectacular goals but he seems to possess a real ability to poach goals to,reminds me very much of a taller version of Jimmy Greaves(yes im that old)....in my humble opinion, a very good signing, Malky

The kind of player you were calling for then. Good news.

:thumbup:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:03 pm

who's Jimmy Greaves?
smiley-sport004.gif
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:58 pm

taffy123 wrote:who's Jimmy Greaves?
smiley-sport004.gif
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC

A recovering alcoholic.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:00 pm

angelis49 wrote:I have just watched a video of this young striker, Etien Veiikonja,and i think Mackay has made a real gem of a signing,not only can he score spectacular goals but he seems to possess a real ability to poach goals to,reminds me very much of a taller version of Jimmy Greaves(yes im that old)....in my humble opinion, a very good signing, Malky

i never believe in watching video's of players... so many look good on video, but never reproduce it... and the video's only show the good, and not the bad!