Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: First team player set to leave

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Miller to mls :?:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:45 pm

The rumour I've heard is Earnie to America.

Although would Hudson fit the cateogry labeled "some will be surprised but some wont care"

Seeing as we are trying to bring in Keogh??

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:52 pm

For those who think it's Gestede, remember he signed a two year contract extension. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17779652

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:56 pm

This might be a long shot, but maybe Aron has gained some interest from maybe Serie A, or a lower La Liga side? :!:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:59 pm

Kenny Miller off to the MLS?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

!!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Rudy back home to France!!!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Great thread, keep it up! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Great thread, keep it up! :ayatollah:

:lol:

they've named the whole team! some one's right!! :old:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:11 pm

I think its miller his wife tweeted Exciting times :D could be nothing thought id share it

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:14 pm

I think its one of Miller, Hudson or Earnie too....

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Kenny Miller to Portland in MLS?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:19 pm

If it is Miller, we'll be freeing up £25k a week! Pretty decent money to bring some one else in on! ;)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:39 pm

I think it's Miller, but I think we may need another striker to replace him. Yes we now have Velikonja, but what if him and Mason got injured? I don't think Gestede/Earnie up front would be enough.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Merlin wrote:If it is Miller, we'll be freeing up £25k a week! Pretty decent money to bring some one else in on! ;)

I wonder who that could be? ;)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Has anyone mentioned Darcy joining up with his mates Adam & Joe at Celtic..........?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:19 pm

What's the point in stickying a thread that has no information in it?

I could've told you a player was going to leave for another club.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:31 pm

attn.gif
;) ;) -----------
attn.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:46 pm

I would have thought it's Kenny Miller - maybe one final big pay day for him. Gestede is young and still has lots of improvement in him as does Mason then we got this New Kid coming in Jellybillymonge or whatever u call him. So it seems Malky is looking more and more towards younger talent. I would imagine Earnie will be shown the door, lets face it he's hardly had a game and we may have one more striker coming in I reckon, who that may be god only knows coz Malky is keeping things close to his chest isnt he :lol: What we do know is Malky was after Jay Rodriguez so that's the type he's looking for. Young, pacey, bit of size about him with an eye for goal. get your thinking caps on lads who could it be :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:49 pm

There are some right f*cking anonymous beauts on this thread. I was told a first team player was leaving. I was told who it was and to where, but was asked by that friend not to announce who. Is it any different to someone posting that a signing is expected within days? It's the close season and the"gossip" and conjecture is what keeps these boards and the social networks ticking over until the business starts. I was informed about Jordan Mutch a week before it went public. The same for the Kim-Bo Kyung deal but if I'm asked not to report on something because deals have been jeopardised over less, then I'll respectfully adhere to those wishes

Some decent detectives on here though. Judging by some of the posts the last hour or so the cat is out of the bag. See, you didn't have to wait that long ;-D

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:52 pm

So it is Miller PMSL. Let's face it he will run his guts out but has lost his bottle in front of goal - so time to go. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:38 pm

CityGent wrote:There are some right f*cking anonymous beauts on this thread. I was told a first team player was leaving. I was told who it was and to where, but was asked by that friend not to announce who. Is it any different to someone posting that a signing is expected within days? It's the close season and the"gossip" and conjecture is what keeps these boards and the social networks ticking over until the business starts. I was informed about Jordan Mutch a week before it went public. The same for the Kim-Bo Kyung deal but if I'm asked not to report on something because deals have been jeopardised over less, then I'll respectfully adhere to those wishes

Some decent detectives on here though. Judging by some of the posts the last hour or so the cat is out of the bag. See, you didn't have to wait that long ;-D

So its Darcy then :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:53 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
CityGent wrote:There are some right f*cking anonymous beauts on this thread. I was told a first team player was leaving. I was told who it was and to where, but was asked by that friend not to announce who. Is it any different to someone posting that a signing is expected within days? It's the close season and the"gossip" and conjecture is what keeps these boards and the social networks ticking over until the business starts. I was informed about Jordan Mutch a week before it went public. The same for the Kim-Bo Kyung deal but if I'm asked not to report on something because deals have been jeopardised over less, then I'll respectfully adhere to those wishes

Dinamo Tbilisi have been sniffing around him for a while now

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:56 pm

CityGent wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

WHAT? A georgian football team!! where the hell did this come from?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:57 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:I think its miller his wife tweeted Exciting times :D could be nothing thought id share it

I thought the same thing

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Merlin wrote:
CityGent wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Fourth Official Tweeted it

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:16 pm

CityGent wrote:
Merlin wrote:
CityGent wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

if it is miller hope we get back the money we payed for him ?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:22 pm

some wil be shocked some wont care

he cant be a key player then

gestede, conway mcphail etc etc earnie

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:28 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:some wil be shocked some wont care

he cant be a key player then

gestede, conway mcphail etc etc earnie

I think conway is a very underated player, his crossing is up there with the best in the division

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Angry Man wrote:
CityGent wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
CityGent wrote:
Valleybluebird wrote:What's the point making a thread like this if your not going to say a name...it's just a pointless thread otherwise!! Its like me saying we are going to sign a player from a foreign country! Which we all now will happen anyway! It always does... The same as one of our 1st team players will leave every season, I can't remember the last time it didn't happen, it's just an obvious statement to make, unless u name the player!

So with that rationale, a Cardiff City first team player leaves for the continent every season? If you've followed my posts recently you'd realise i posted the news re- Kim-Bo Kyung a good week before it reached the media. I'm not just plucking it from the air, but on the other hand, if what I'm told is privileged information then I'll keep it just that. I know who is leaving and no doubt the press will soon enough. Until then...

Keep it up Lakey, you'll be employed by the Echo soon!!!! ;)

That's an idea Ad. We've had a quiet week or so at the pub. I could do with the money :-D

Dont bank on it, Media Wales wanted me to do a political article every week in the Merthyr Express with no pay!!! Told them where to go!!!

You should be paying them with the crap you spout! ;)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:37 pm

CityGent wrote:
Merlin wrote:
CityGent wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

So it's darcy?