Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: First team player set to leave

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Ryanw10 wrote:I reckon it's gunners seen a few bits linking him with Sevilla ?

Some will be surprised while others won't care!

I would be very surprised and I'm sure most fans would care if that's correct. :shock:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Angry Man wrote:
CityGent wrote:
Valleybluebird wrote:What's the point making a thread like this if your not going to say a name...it's just a pointless thread otherwise!! Its like me saying we are going to sign a player from a foreign country! Which we all now will happen anyway! It always does... The same as one of our 1st team players will leave every season, I can't remember the last time it didn't happen, it's just an obvious statement to make, unless u name the player!

So with that rationale, a Cardiff City first team player leaves for the continent every season? If you've followed my posts recently you'd realise i posted the news re- Kim-Bo Kyung a good week before it reached the media. I'm not just plucking it from the air, but on the other hand, if what I'm told is privileged information then I'll keep it just that. I know who is leaving and no doubt the press will soon enough. Until then...

Keep it up Lakey, you'll be employed by the Echo soon!!!! ;)

That's an idea Ad. We've had a quiet week or so at the pub. I could do with the money :-D

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:29 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:You didn't say continent though, u said foreign... I class England, Scotland and Ireland as foreign :lol:
But I still think its pointless saying it if your not Gunna say names.... Just to show if it does happen, your in the know and u knew a few days before everyone else... Still pointless IMO. If you say the name what damage is that Gunna do??? Nothing.... You think the player is going to change is mind, because someone said on a message board, I doubt it....

I get your point, but If you think it's a pointless thread that's your right. I've read worse on here :-)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:30 pm

CityGent wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
CityGent wrote:
Valleybluebird wrote:What's the point making a thread like this if your not going to say a name...it's just a pointless thread otherwise!! Its like me saying we are going to sign a player from a foreign country! Which we all now will happen anyway! It always does... The same as one of our 1st team players will leave every season, I can't remember the last time it didn't happen, it's just an obvious statement to make, unless u name the player!

So with that rationale, a Cardiff City first team player leaves for the continent every season? If you've followed my posts recently you'd realise i posted the news re- Kim-Bo Kyung a good week before it reached the media. I'm not just plucking it from the air, but on the other hand, if what I'm told is privileged information then I'll keep it just that. I know who is leaving and no doubt the press will soon enough. Until then...

That's an idea Ad. We've had a quiet week or so at the pub. I could do with the money :-D

Dont bank on it, Media Wales wanted me to do a political article every week in the Merthyr Express with no pay!!! Told them where to go!!!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Got no idea who this could be. although i played in a football tournament in cardiff last weekend and Whitts best mate played us and we got talking and told me hes likely to be going back to the Prem this year, i started probing and said about the new contract, bellers etc and he was adamant and mentioned Villa/Brom/Norwich and then another lad told him to shut up :| hopefully hes bullshitting!! :shock: just sayin what i was told!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:31 pm

but this isnt news!! If you or anyone else has any information, come on here and tell everyone, GREAT! now were all up to date with whats going on with the club.

Whats the point of coming on here giving half/non information? either keep it to yourself or share it. :cry:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Gavlar wrote:Citygent is Tony Rivers, for those unaware, reasonable info can be expected from him!

I realise who he is, although never met him, I respect is beliefs, opinions and sources! I should've checked who was giving out the info 1st :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:32 pm

cant be whitts due to the fact he said it isnt one of the players who has been touted. ill go for kevin mcnaughton or kenny miller

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 pm

Rudy Gestede :ayatollah:

That Wikipedia fella wrote:Tony Rivers (born Douglas Anthony Thompson, 21 December 1940, Shildon, County Durham[1]) is an English singer, best known for singing with the groups Tony Rivers and the Castaways and Harmony Grass. He also sang on albums by Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel, Roger Daltrey, Shakin' Stevens and Cliff Richard.

Tony, give us a song! Tony, Tony give us a song!

Angry Man wrote:
CityGent wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Dont bank on it, Media Wales wanted me to do a political article every week in the Merthyr Express with no pay!!! Told them where to go!!!

Only because takings of the Merthyr Distress are down now you are out of office.

The only thing worth reading was you getting exposed on the front page or making a tw*t of yourself in the letter pages every week. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:35 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Rudy Gestede :ayatollah:

Doubt it but bloody hope so :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:37 pm

TheChed wrote:
That Wikipedia fella wrote:Tony Rivers (born Douglas Anthony Thompson, 21 December 1940, Shildon, County Durham[1]) is an English singer, best known for singing with the groups Tony Rivers and the Castaways and Harmony Grass. He also sang on albums by Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel, Roger Daltrey, Shakin' Stevens and Cliff Richard.

Karaoke night tonight at the Mountain Ash Inn. I do a fine"True Faith"by New Order!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this. Please be this.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:41 pm

CityGent wrote:
TheChed wrote:

Karaoke night tonight at the Mountain Ash Inn. I do a fine"True Faith"by New Order!

:lol: ;)

Sodding hope it's Gestede, as long as we have another big man targeted. Fed up of seeing us lump it in the air to Miller and gifting possession back.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:42 pm

CityGent wrote:for foreign fields

This isn't one of our players that has already been touted

So why the mystery ??? waste of a typing finger if you know just f*cking tell us or dont bother posting your stupid thread .

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:50 pm

Got to be Rudy off to France

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:52 pm

Wouldn't surprise me. If the two possible reactions are 'surprised' and 'don't care' rather than angry, bemused or distraught, then they can't be THAT vital to the side.

Gestede is one, maybe Cowie, or even Taylor (if there is a decent full back on the way). But not Gunnarsson, Mason, Ralls etc, too important for the future and would probably bring bigger fees in a couple of years.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 pm

probs won't be anyone.But if true please be miller

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Ben Turner :o

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:57 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:
CityGent wrote:for foreign fields

This isn't one of our players that has already been touted

So why the mystery ??? waste of a typing finger if you know just f*cking tell us or dont bother posting your stupid thread .

All opinions welcome :-D

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:01 pm

When you say foreign, could that mean Scotland :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Gavlar wrote:Citygent is Tony Rivers, for those unaware, reasonable info can be expected from him!

Is he any relation to the old wrestler Billy 2 Rivers?! ;)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:07 pm

why slag of one of our players (rudy)surely he deserves our support not a slagging :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Hope it's not Gunnar :cry:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:19 pm

Lakey

wud you be dissapointed by him leaving????

I dont need to know name - just want to gauge if it is a loss to us moving forward?

Cheers
pal :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:28 pm

I'd guess Earnie :old:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:35 pm

Now we've just signed another striker, we have Kenny, Earnie, Mason, Rudy, and now Velikonja. Surely it must be Earnie or Rudy now

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:41 pm

When you say 1st team , did he play a lot last season and would we demand a fee for him?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:39 pm

Miller to mls :?: