Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: First team player set to leave

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:14 am

CityGent wrote:
blueheaven wrote:
CityGent wrote:
blueheaven wrote:Tony, If it is Miller i would personally be disappointed because i think with the right service and possibly Bellamy ;) alongside him he will get goals plus if you want promotion you need 4 to 5 strikers of a decent standard so if Miller goes we would defo have to bring another striker in but i trust Malkys judgement and believe we are in for another roller coaster season bring it on :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I backed Miller 110% all season even when he came under a barrage of unnecessary criticism during his lean spells. I agree it would be a shame if he left after only one season but even though today we saw only our second outfield capture of the summer, with Bellamy, Bo Kyung looking extremely likely deals, what's to say Malky hasn't got several more gems lined up. The recruitment drive feels and looks much more determined this time. I think we're beginning to witness the beginning of the clubs'intent
Yeah looking good on the recruitment front especially if Bellamy and Bo Kyung come to fruition but being old school like yourself ;) i am gutted we have had to turn red :o before we have seen significant investment on the playing side i honestly believe that 3 players in January last year and we would be in the premiership now but onwards and upwards and let's hope we can do it this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nobody wanted this red bollocks, and we all hope the mad Malaysians'whim turns into a fad. It makes me feel sick to the stomach, but boycott Cardiff City? I haven't missed a season since i started going Independently 86/87 and like i mentioned briefly earlier on another thread, i respect those who have turned their back on it, but how can i tell my 5yr old son that we can't go and watch Cardiff City because some crazy billionaire has changed the colour of a shirt

My thoughts exactly been going regular since '73/74 :old: and i love the Club too much to just walk away but the red business makes me want to puke but i will campaign sensibly to go back to Blue at the earliest opportunity - Bluebird till i die :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BTW Any decent Bands coming up at the Pleas????

Re: First team player set to leave

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:16 am

Wash DC Blue wrote:
CityGent wrote:
Wash DC Blue wrote:
CityGent wrote:
CP76 wrote:
bluebirds123 wrote:I think its miller his wife tweeted Exciting times :D could be nothing thought id share it

Nah, she had just turned £20 of Tesco Club Card vouchers into £80 of Pizza Express vouchers.

You know what the jocks are like. Short arms, long pockets.

Nah, she's excited that Darcy is signing for an old army side of the former Soviet Union. :-)

Bit of an annorak here...

Dynamo teams were the KGB teams I think.
Read about them a few weeks ago in "Football against the enemy"
CSKA were the big army side (in Moscow anyway).

Top stat. The book any good? There was a tidy BBC documentary last year about communism and football post WW2

Really good book Tony.
It was written in the early 90's but still quite relevant as it talks about footballs place in politics and revolution as well as how national teams reflect their nations psyche.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 12831.html

Defo worth a read. Read it a few years ago but remember enjoying it.