earnie?

Vancouver Whitecaps back in for Earnie?

Re: First team player set to leave

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:24 am

wez 1927 wrote:
CityGent wrote:for foreign fields

This isn't one of our players that has already been touted

earnie?

No mate. It isn't Gerrard or Whittingham either. Some will be surprised while others won't care!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:27 am

CityGent wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

earnie?

No mate. It isn't Gerrard or Whittingham either. Some will be surprised while others won't care!

joe mason?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:29 am

Seeing as we are playing a guessing game - I'll go for Darcy Blake to some team in Scotland

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:29 am

wez 1927 wrote:
CityGent wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

earnie?

joe mason?

I'd seriously care if he went! Joe is our future!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:37 am

I reckon Kenny Miller

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:40 am

Dekel Keinan Tel Aviv

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:44 am

Keinan
or Cowie

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 am

wont be cowie, i reckon it could be kenny miller

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:48 am

CraigCCFC wrote:wont be cowie, i reckon it could be kenny miller

I can't see it being Miller as he left Turkey because he couldnt settle, unless foreign fields means Scotland as well.

...or maybe a good wage in the MLS?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:56 am

your mother?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:56 am

it wont be Miller hes on too much of a good screw here.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:00 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:your mother?

It's so easy to make stupid comments like that anonymously. As if you'd make that remark to my face

:-D

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Gunnarson ;)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Mcphail

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Has to be Keinan

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 pm

What's the point making a thread like this if your not going to say a name...it's just a pointless thread otherwise!! Its like me saying we are going to sign a player from a foreign country! Which we all now will happen anyway! It always does... The same as one of our 1st team players will leave every season, I can't remember the last time it didn't happen, it's just an obvious statement to make, unless u name the player!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:11 pm

pointless if you're not going to give us a name :D just drop another hint!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:What's the point making a thread like this if your not going to say a name...it's just a pointless thread otherwise!! Its like me saying we are going to sign a player from a foreign country! Which we all now will happen anyway! It always does... The same as one of our 1st team players will leave every season, I can't remember the last time it didn't happen, it's just an obvious statement to make, unless u name the player!

So with that rationale, a Cardiff City first team player leaves for the continent every season? If you've followed my posts recently you'd realise i posted the news re- Kim-Bo Kyung a good week before it reached the media. I'm not just plucking it from the air, but on the other hand, if what I'm told is privileged information then I'll keep it just that. I know who is leaving and no doubt the press will soon enough. Until then...

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:15 pm

CityGent wrote:
Valleybluebird wrote:What's the point making a thread like this if your not going to say a name...it's just a pointless thread otherwise!! Its like me saying we are going to sign a player from a foreign country! Which we all now will happen anyway! It always does... The same as one of our 1st team players will leave every season, I can't remember the last time it didn't happen, it's just an obvious statement to make, unless u name the player!

So with that rationale, a Cardiff City first team player leaves for the continent every season? If you've followed my posts recently you'd realise i posted the news re- Kim-Bo Kyung a good week before it reached the media. I'm not just plucking it from the air, but on the other hand, if what I'm told is privileged information then I'll keep it just that. I know who is leaving and no doubt the press will soon enough. Until then...

fancy giving another hint then? :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Citygent is Tony Rivers, for those unaware, reasonable info can be expected from him!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:19 pm

I reckon it's gunners seen a few bits linking him with Sevilla ?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:20 pm

CityGent wrote:

Keep it up Lakey, you'll be employed by the Echo soon!!!! ;)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:21 pm

does Ibby Farah off to Cheltenham count?

You didn't say continent though, u said foreign... I class England, Scotland and Ireland as foreign :lol:
But I still think its pointless saying it if your not Gunna say names.... Just to show if it does happen, your in the know and u knew a few days before everyone else... Still pointless IMO. If you say the name what damage is that Gunna do??? Nothing.... You think the player is going to change is mind, because someone said on a message board, I doubt it....

Ryanw10 wrote:I reckon it's gunners seen a few bits linking him with Sevilla ?

I'll be Devo if it's Gunnerson