Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Say What You Want...

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:28 am

But Craig Bellamy is a class act! Anyone with a half a brain cell can see that, and quite frankly if you disagree then i have right to believe your following the wrong sport!
Would love to see him back where he belongs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Say What You Want...

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:33 am

1dcook wrote:But Craig Bellamy is a class act! Anyone with a half a brain cell can see that, and quite frankly if you disagree then i have right to believe your following the wrong sport!

No argument here.

BBC (Bring Back Craig) :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:39 am

AND MAKE HIM CAPTAIN!!!!!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:39 am

It makes me laugh when there's a few fans saying: 'What if he's shit, we're just going to be wasting money?'
Craig Bellamy, a man who has played at the highest level 'being shit'? Can't see that to be honest, rather money spent on him than 2 or 3 players who we know F*** all about!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 am

1dcook wrote:But Craig Bellamy is a class act! Anyone with a half a brain cell can see that, and quite frankly if you disagree then i have right to believe your following the wrong sport!
Why is this a sticky ?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:45 am

wayne wrote:
Why is this a sticky ?

Because of this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... vmnQDAGCE#!

:D :D :D

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:45 am

Maybe because it's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 am

13 posts and you get a Crap sticky :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:56 am

jinks-rct wrote:

Lol! And nothing to do with me either..... :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:57 am

Merlin wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Lol! And nothing to do with me either..... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:12 am

Haha! As crap as it may be at least it isn't:
"What's your favourite sandwich?"
That thread is actually on here,
CARDIFF CITY FORUM... Discussion on sandwiches :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:19 am

That video pisses me off a little bit

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:38 am

Amen! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:43 am

1dcook wrote:It makes me laugh when there's a few fans saying: 'What if he's shit, we're just going to be wasting money?'
Craig Bellamy, a man who has played at the highest level 'being shit'? Can't see that to be honest, rather money spent on him than 2 or 3 players who we know F*** all about!

What we do know about Craig is that he is 33 demands a huge wage and has
a dodgy knee. his talent has never been in question

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 am

taffyapple wrote:
1dcook wrote:It makes me laugh when there's a few fans saying: 'What if he's shit, we're just going to be wasting money?'

What we do know about Craig is that he is 33 demands a huge wage and has
a dodgy knee. his talent has never been in question

33 meaning? Giggsy still cutting it at the top level, Andrea Pirlo - Probably the second best player in the Euros and he's only 33... Its also what Bellamy brings to the dressing room, whether he's walking onto the field or not!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Forget the fact that it is Craig Bellamy.

If we have the opportunity of signing ANY player who can hold his own in the Premiership (Now) then those are the sort of players that we need to have playing for us this coming season.

We need to decide what type of club we are. If we are a Championship Club we should sign Championship quality players. If we are a Premiership-Elect type of club we should be signing players who have the quality to play in the Premiership.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:28 pm

If the wages are'nt a problem for the owners, then I don't see an issue. He would walk into any premier first eleven, apart from the top 3, and being as he's a Cardiff lad, he would in a perfect world aim to get his coaching badges with his home town club and one day maybe manage us :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:50 pm

but got alot of baggage :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Not for me