Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Angry Man

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:20 am

Now don't get all defensive because I'm not having a pop at you, I understand your concerns about the funds promised and not fully delivered but the kit has been altered.

That being said; HE HAS PUT FORWARD UP TO £40m to date to keep us effectively running as a buisness(Which is a damn sight more than SAM or the Fiddler) yes I know its part of a 7% loan basis, and yes we've all been told,it will become equity.

But where would we be if he hadn't of came in?
We're assumed we were gonna win play off final and we (some players any how) assumed QPR were gonna get docked and effectively promote us.

I am greatful and sceptical about Tan, But better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

If VT fails; we return Blue and Rebuild.
If VT Suceeds ?

Re: Angry Man

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 am

aj1927 wrote:Now don't get all defensive because I'm not having a pop at you, I understand your concerns about the funds promised and not fully delivered but the kit has been altered.

That being said; HE HAS PUT FORWARD UP TO £40m to date to keep us effectively running as a buisness(Which is a damn sight more than SAM or the Fiddler) yes I know its part of a 7% loan basis, and yes we've all been told,it will become equity.

But where would we be if he hadn't of came in?
We're assumed we were gonna win play off final and we (some players any how) assumed QPR were gonna get docked and effectively promote us.

I am greatful and sceptical about Tan, But better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

If VT fails; we return Blue and Rebuild.
If VT Suceeds ?

I agree with the majority of your post, but QPR being deducted points wouldn't have effectively promoted us, as we finished 4th behind the Jacks, who would have been handed the second automatic promotion place!

We'd have still had to rely on our performances in the Play Offs, although if QPR had been docked sufficient points, we'd have played the 7th placed team instead of Reading! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:02 am

All hypethetical. Im sorry I dont believe for one second if they didnt come in we would have gone into liquidation.

As we have seen with foreign oweners buying the likes of Watford ffs, if we had gone into admin I am sure someone would have snapped us up.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:18 am

CP76 wrote:All hypethetical. Im sorry I dont believe for one second if they didnt come in we would have gone into liquidation.
As we have seen with foreign oweners buying the likes of Watford ffs, if we had gone into admin I am sure someone would have snapped us up.

Fully agree and thats always been my opinion about the threat of liquidation and the fact that far too many individuals stood to lose far too much money if it did go pop.