Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My kingdom for a horse

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 am

For a number of years i have suffered an irritating sleep disorder,some kind of insomnia i understand,i have felt like saying,not my kingdom for a horse,but my kingdom for a good nights sleep,i have of course tried many so called cures,with little or no success,my latest attempt was to count,not sheep but Malkys latest signings,but unfortunately seeing that he has made only two so far, that little experiment was doomed to failure,but i must be patient and hope Malky can somehow,with more signings turn into the proverbial Sandman..........goodnight and sweet dreams everyone

Re: My kingdom for a horse

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:52 am

angelis49 wrote:For a number of years i have suffered an irritating sleep disorder,some kind of insomnia i understand,i have felt like saying,not my kingdom for a horse,but my kingdom for a good nights sleep,i have of course tried many so called cures,with little or no success,my latest attempt was to count,not sheep but Malkys latest signings,but unfortunately seeing that he has made only two so far, that little experiment was doomed to failure,but i must be patient and hope Malky can somehow,with more signings turn into the proverbial Sandman..........goodnight and sweet dreams everyone

I used to have the very same insomnia problem, until I started to read your posts! :)