Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: In what country would you like to live apart from UK

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:05 pm

The only place I would live other than the UK is Geramny.Have family who are out there(my fathers mother was german).Love there culture,would still be able to follow football Fc St pauli(Hamburg) that's who my dad supported when he lived in Germany in the early eighties and it would help that I can speak quite alot of german. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm

New Zealand for me

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:16 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:Australia! :ayatollah:

Cos you have family there

Uncle Paul and all the rest

:D

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Barbados

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Dubai. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Italy for me

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Lived in Oz for a couple of years, cracking place but wouldn't live there permanently :D

Would choose Italy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:47 pm

Marc wrote:Lived in Oz for a couple of years, cracking place but wouldn't live there permanently :D

didn't have you down as a pizza country Norris :o would have thought you would have opted for a kebab 1 :lol: :ayatollah:
my choice would be anywhere sunny with not much rain as i'm a tropical person :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:06 pm

The belearics islands or Cyprus :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:07 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:Lived in Oz for a couple of years, cracking place but wouldn't live there permanently :D

didn't have you down as a pizza country Norris :o would have thought you would have opted for a kebab 1 :lol: :ayatollah:
my choice would be anywhere sunny with not much rain as i'm a tropical person :ayatollah:

Cheeky tw*t :lol: :lol: ....I do love Turkey mind :D :D

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Thought you would of chosen Turkey Marc due their proper Kebabs not like Mario's in Canton ;)
If you moved to italy you could change your name via deed poll to Mario Maarv Broadbent :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:12 pm

BOWMAN wrote:

Thought you would of chosen Turkey Marc due their proper Kebabs not like Mario's in Canton ;)
If you moved to italy you could change your name via deed poll to Mario Maarv Broadbent :lol:

Don't you start as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...the food in Turkey is spot on...but you can't beat marios after a all dayer :D

I'm suprised the Albanian sex trafficer never picked Iraq :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Marc wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

Don't you start as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...the food in Turkey is spot on...but you can't beat marios after a all dayer :D

He wouldn't last two minutes there mate, He would jump of the plane and be shot in seconds :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Marc wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

:o :shock: :o :shock: not very well known for its tropical sunny conditions :o :shock: :o :shock:
out of the few countries i have been to i would love the weather of Egypt 3am on the way home from a beach party and it was still 30 degrees 8-) 8-) 8-)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:12 pm

USA.