Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

do you think Heskey would be a good signing if Malky was interested?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Would you welcome Heskey here?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:57 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:I wont ;) Id take him, massive risk. But I dont think hes capable and a player that would be in a promotion hunting side. :ayatollah:

well it's a risk you got to take, not many experienced free target men around at the moment! i think he'll be perfect in this league!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Id take Fuller.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=3453

looked at that site, thanks :D got different stats to wikipedia and bbc, hmmmm! :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:00 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Id take Fuller.

and me, i'd take him over Heskey! btw you do know he's scored less goals than heskey in his career, does that change your mind ;) :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Take them both. 8-)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:30 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Your opinion.. but your saying I cant have an opinion because Im a 'Kid'. Nonsense.
Also he did have the ability 6 years ago. Hes like Yakubu similar kind of striker, but the Yak is 10 times better.
We can do way better.

He's always been slated for his poor goal scoring record but he never has been a goalscorer, he works his bollocks off, holds the ball up really well and creates space for the second striker or other team mates to score.

Those Heskey jokes are also childish as f**k.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:36 am

Terrible goalscoring record even if he is meant to help others, show me the stats for other aspects of his game and they will be poor as well, it's a myth that he offers so much to the team and is a bad player, old and overpaid (60kpw at Villa), don't know why you would want him especially when there are much better options available.

Edit: Just checked, no assists last season with 1 goal for Villa

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:35 am

Personally I wouldn't put him on the bench in my FIFA 12 squad! The mans had it now, we've off loaded Parkin and we dont need an identical replacement! I think if Bellamy does come back we will see the best of Miller!

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:23 am

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Your opinion.. but your saying I cant have an opinion because Im a 'Kid'. Nonsense.
Also he did have the ability 6 years ago. Hes like Yakubu similar kind of striker, but the Yak is 10 times better.
We can do way better.

He's always been slated for his poor goal scoring record but he never has been a goalscorer, he works his bollocks off, holds the ball up really well and creates space for the second striker or other team mates to score.

Those Heskey jokes are also childish as f**k.

Point out where I said I enjoyed them? I never used one or said I enjoy them. My opinion is nothing to do them you fool.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:51 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Yak went for the money.
And He wouldnt be no where near good enough. Akinfenwa would be better. League One would be for him. My opinion.

Wait, so you're saying a proven Premier League player could only go to League 1, while an overweight league 2 striker could cut the Championship? Pint of what you've been drinking please!

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:21 pm

LeBlue wrote:
And He wouldnt be no where near good enough. Akinfenwa would be better. League One would be for him. My opinion.

Wait, so you're saying a proven Premier League player could only go to League 1, while an overweight league 2 striker could cut the Championship? Pint of what you've been drinking please!

proven? I could say the f**king same to you.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:47 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
LeBlue wrote:

proven? I could say the f**king same to you.

He's played in the Premier League for the past god knows how many years of his career lol. Kids these days. :old:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:01 am

Cause Villa were lacking stricking opitions with Bent injured? It means nothing.
Whats his record at the moment?
Another person who thinks just cause im a kid I can't have an opinion.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 am

Heskey is f*cking dung

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:32 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Cause Villa were lacking stricking opitions with Bent injured? It means nothing.
Whats his record at the moment?
Another person who thinks just cause im a kid I can't have an opinion.

I respect a youths opinion, but only when youth have a f*cking clue what they're on about :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:33 pm

I know hat Im talking about it.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:43 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:I know hat Im talking about it.

By saying Heskey isn't a proven premier league player and Akinfenwa, a league 2 player who's only played football below the Championship is better than Heskey?

You know what you're talking about and I shag Katy Perry and Pixie Lott every night. :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:13 pm

LeBlue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:I know hat Im talking about it.

By saying Heskey isn't a proven premier league player and Akinfenwa, a league 2 player who's only played football below the Championship is better than Heskey?

You know what you're talking about and I shag Katy Perry and Pixie Lott every night. :lol:

:lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:48 pm

He ent proven. And im stressing that even Akinfenwa is better.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:33 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:He ent proven. And im stressing that even Akinfenwa is better.

He's been in the Prem definitely for 10 years, yes he is proven you muppet. Are you a jack by any chance? You're more deluded than when they think Swansea are bigger than Cardiff :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:36 pm

He was proven years ago. Now he ent. Making my point.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:39 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:He was proven years ago. Now he ent. Making my point.

And he's far better than 30 year old overweight striker who's never played the top league... :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:45 pm

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Sarcasm works better shorter, not trying to show someone up by arguing over a few posts and moaning about people not respecting your age ;)

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:08 am

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 am

Would I f**k :roll:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:04 am

LeBlue wrote:Sarcasm works better shorter, not trying to show someone up by arguing over a few posts and moaning about people not respecting your age ;)