Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fourth official on twitter

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:35 pm

does any1 else follow him???
jst wondering hw reliable he is

cos hes just tweeted

#swfc close to signing Michail Antonio for fee of around 750k. Also trying to sign Jay Bothroyd and DJ Campbell on season loans

i would take either of those stikers defo jay bothroyd back if we cud get him on loan 100% wud be awsum with kenny miller

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: fourth official on twitter

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 pm

To be fair last season he was shit hot

He's an Evertonian but called lots of transfers before they arrived in the public domain

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Toffee through and through but one of the most reliable on twitter!!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:40 pm

aberdare-blue wrote:does any1 else follow him???

cos hes just tweeted

#swfc close to signing Michail Antonio for fee of around 750k. Also trying to sign Jay Bothroyd and DJ Campbell on season loans

i would take either of those stikers defo jay bothroyd back if we cud get him on loan 100% wud be awsum with kenny miller

Very reliable.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Didn't he say last season that Bellamy had signed for us?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:does any1 else follow him???

cos hes just tweeted

Very reliable.

There's another scouser on there who rarely posts but when he does he gave the Rodgers to Liverpool news days before SkyBet knew what was happening and several other quality bits of info aside. Mainly Liverpool related. One lad i know on there reckons he's either a player or extremely close to staff. I've forgotten his name though. Hold on!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:46 pm

i've noticed thers never any cardiff stories with him so were either doin f**k all or being very quiet with our deals

would any1 be happy with jay back on a season long loan cant think of many better CF out there :?: :?:

if swfc get dj campbell & jay they cud be outsiders 4 a play off spot

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:50 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Didn't he say last season that Bellamy had signed for us?

No, that was me :thumbup:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:52 pm

He is a MSc ITK lol

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:52 pm

aberdare-blue wrote:i've noticed thers never any cardiff stories with him so were either doin f**k all or being very quiet with our deals

would any1 be happy with jay back on a season long loan cant think of many better CF out there :?: :?:

mutch came from nowhere so i suppose we're being quiet!... they are a good source mind, but they don't know everything! :D

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:53 pm

carlccfc wrote:

No I mean last season when he didn't sign for us ;)
He got it wrong, you got it right the season before :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

No I mean last season when he didn't sign for us ;)
He got it wrong, you got it right the season before :ayatollah:

That's what I meant :oops: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:56 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:i've noticed thers never any cardiff stories with him so were either doin f**k all or being very quiet with our deals

mutch came from nowhere so i suppose we're being quiet!... they are a good source mind, but they don't know everything! :D

very true shep hopefully we'll av another suprise mutch deal done by the time they go to switzerland or maybe 2 :)

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:00 pm

aberdare-blue wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

very true shep hopefully we'll av another suprise mutch deal done by the time they go to switzerland or maybe 2 :)

i can see one coming from nowhere before the 14th when they go away, someone that hasn't been mentioned!... fingers crossed! :D

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Called the Cowie signing last summer. No-one saw it coming and Fourth Official got it right. :ayatollah: