Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Noddle Credit Check

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Here you go guys. Martin Moneysaving man suggested this website and I think it is superb. There is no site like it at the moment and its really, really....really free. Take a look.

https://www.noddle.co.uk/

Re: Noddle Credit Check

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Well there is others like it, but they charge a fee.

Experian for example, or does this one do anything else???

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:55 pm

cant say ive heard of it mate... did he update via his fb page (about the link) or was a circular email he sends? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Gavlar wrote:Well there is others like it, but they charge a fee.

Experian for example, or does this one do anything else???

You know what I mean. Sites like equifax say free credit report, infact you need to pay a one off fee of £5. Also if your looking at lending then this site tells you exactly what you can get according to your credit score...it basically does the 'will i be accepted' check for you. The larger the site becomes the more lenders that will want to be part of it which in turn is better for the user. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:03 pm

craig1927 wrote:cant say ive heard of it mate... did he update via his fb page (about the link) or was a circular email he sends? :ayatollah:

It was posted on his site over xmas but has really gathered momentum now. A few friends recommended it too so I knew I could trust it. Its gives as much depth as other credit sites that charge you silly amounts TBH. Once you go onto the site you can see that company clearly make more than enough money from credit providers and other businesses advertising via the site.