Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamys demands

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Aparently hes told the owners a change back to blue or forget it before you start just saying what i have been told,he reckons he will sell more blue shirts in this country with is name on than red in theyre country.

Re: Bellamys demands

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:08 pm

keano wrote:Aparently hes told the owners a change back to blue or forget it before you start just saying what i have been told,he reckons he will sell more blue shirts in this country with is name on than red in theyre country.

sorry thats bollocks ,when are people going to get it we are in red next season ,there is no going back our kit has been registered with the league

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm afraid even if that's true they wouldn't even listen to Bellers tbh :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:11 pm

They register 3 kits you can play in what ever kit you want aslong as both teams agree before the game what kit they wearing

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:14 pm

yawn :ugeek:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:14 pm

keano wrote:They register 3 kits you can play in what ever kit you want aslong as both teams agree before the game what kit they wearing

sorry you are wrong they have to registered which is your home colour ,away and change kit (3rd) we are red for home games

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:16 pm

No chance It dosent matter aslong as both teams agree read the the football league rules pal

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 pm

I reckon Bellamy don't give a feck what colour shirt he plays in.....he do like to be paid in crispy pink notes though.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:22 pm

keano wrote:No chance It dosent matter aslong as both teams agree read the the football league rules pal

your wrong sorry
38.1 During the Close Season, the Executive shall obtain from each Club, in writing, details of its colours (shirts, shorts and stockings) and shall inform all other Clubs, Referees and Assistant Referees of such details. The colours so registered by each Club shall be worn for all Home Matches during the next following Season and no changes either in the colours or combination of colours shall be permitted during the course of the Season. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, each club is authorised on one occasion per Season to play a Home match in an 'away' or 'alternative' strip.

38.2 When away from home Clubs will play in colours (shirts, shorts and stockings) which are clearly distinguishable from those of their opponents.

38.3 When playing on neutral ground Clubs will determine either by agreement or the toss of a coin which of them should be deemed to be the Home Club.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:24 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
keano wrote:No chance It dosent matter aslong as both teams agree read the the football league rules pal

your wrong sorry
38.1 During the Close Season, the Executive shall obtain from each Club, in writing, details of its colours (shirts, shorts and stockings) and shall inform all other Clubs, Referees and Assistant Referees of such details. The colours so registered by each Club shall be worn for all Home Matches during the next following Season and no changes either in the colours or combination of colours shall be permitted during the course of the Season. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, each club is authorised on one occasion per Season to play a Home match in an 'away' or 'alternative' strip.

38.2 When away from home Clubs will play in colours (shirts, shorts and stockings) which are clearly distinguishable from those of their opponents.

38.3 When playing on neutral ground Clubs will determine either by agreement or the toss of a coin which of them should be deemed to be the Home Club.

Game, set and match I believe.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm

hywel wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

your wrong sorry

yes :lol: we are in red and that is that sorry
Game, set and match I believe.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Keano just got owned!!!!

Well done Wez, put this bullshitter in his place 8-)

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Gonzo wrote:Keano just got owned!!!!

Well done Wez, put this bullshitter in his place 8-)

Still waiting for Keano's reply :D

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Old rules they are i got the new handbook here old news that

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:41 pm

But we can play in our nominated away kit in one home match of the season - which one shall we choose!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:47 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

your wrong sorry

Stop talking common sense you boring bugger. :D

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:48 pm

keano wrote:Old rules they are i got the new handbook here old news that

Lol

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:49 pm

This is 100% bollox. I know for a fact that this is a lie. I know because the man in question is actually accepting it for the good of the club. I told people who I trust this about 8 weeks ago.

Delete this poison thread would be my response to this drivel!!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:52 pm

8 weeks ago baz you bore me

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:02 am

keano wrote:8 weeks ago baz you bore me

25th may to be exact. 6 fecking weeks ago then. Sorry if I bore you. Best advice would be not to read my posts then your life can be full of exciting things :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:04 am

:lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:50 am

old rules keano :lol: stright off the website yesturday GAME SET MATCH :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:24 am

keano wrote:Aparently hes told the owners a change back to blue or forget it before you start just saying what i have been told,he reckons he will sell more blue shirts in this country with is name on than red in theyre country.

B**lshit :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 am

wez 1927 wrote:

sorry thats bollocks ,when are people going to get it we are in red next season ,there is no going back our kit has been registered with the league

Bollox is also the word i would use! Who is any player to make demands of what colour kit a club should play in?
If he have said that then fair enough i'm wrong, but i seriously doubt :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:37 am

this and the demba ba thread should go into aamb history books :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 am

What a load of old bollocks - stop believing that everything people tell you is true! :oops: :oops:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 am

CraigCCFC wrote:this and the demba ba thread should go into aamb history books :lol:

Well I did remove it once, but Carl over ruled and re-instated it.....

Shittest thread I ever saw!! :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:37 am

Merlin wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:this and the demba ba thread should go into aamb history books :lol:

Well I did remove it once, but Carl over ruled and re-instated it.....

Shittest thread I ever saw!! :lol:

they should be stickies and the creaters laughed at for ever and a day!!