Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pre-Season Friendlies

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Which one are you looking forward to the most and why :D :D

Me - Forest Green

Why - First one out of the starting blocks and just prefer the older ones, also fuckin brilliant to meet up with all the boys who I haven't seen for a while....and It's only over the water, so back to Canton for a session at a reasonable time :D :D :ayatollah:

Re: Pre-Season Friendlies

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Forest Green non league clubs are always the best to visit hope we get to see players like Harris ,Jarvis and Theo Wharton(who I used to play with at Coed eva) play some part.Bath city was great a few seasons ago and this one will be great too :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:29 pm

The ONLY one me and my mates are interested in is Forest Green and I reckon we will take a really good following there.The fact that it's only an hour by train to Gloucester where we can have a few beers before making our way there and that it's a Sat 3pm kick off has really got everyone up for it. :ayatollah: And we will be in BLUE hopefully!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:44 pm

phildavies wrote:Forest Green non league clubs are always the best to visit hope we get to see players like Harris ,Jarvis and Theo Wharton(who I used to play with at Coed eva) play some part.Bath city was great a few seasons ago and this one will be great too :ayatollah:

Agree there Phil :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:45 pm

TERRYB wrote:The ONLY one me and my mates are interested in is Forest Green and I reckon we will take a really good following there.The fact that it's only an hour by train to Gloucester where we can have a few beers before making our way there and that it's a Sat 3pm kick off has really got everyone up for it. :ayatollah: And we will be in BLUE hopefully!

Terry :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Forest Green Marc, Looking forward to a great day out with the usual suspects in tow :D :D

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Bournemouth or Oxford. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:13 am

Forest Green

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:36 am

Marc wrote:Which one are you looking forward to the most and why :D :D

Me - Forest Green

Why - First one out of the starting blocks and just prefer the older ones, also fuckin brilliant to meet up with all the boys who I haven't seen for a while....and It's only over the water, so back to Canton for a session at a reasonable time :D :D :ayatollah:

Back to Canton for a session at a reasonable time :lol: Marc dont you mean back to canton for a reasonable kebab :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Forest Green. That'll be my only pre-season, but I think it's going to be a blinder.