Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Haye v Chisora

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Can see more action before and after, than during the fight to be honest . Haye wont fight and Chisora cant fight :lol:

Re: Haye v Chisora

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:14 pm

blue nile wrote:Can see more action before and after, than during the fight to be honest . Haye wont fight and Chisora cant fight :lol:

Definitely going to watch it, hopefully it won't be like Hayes last fight! :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:19 pm

I Hope they both get knocked out! Especially that wannabe plastic ghetto gangsta chisora. If I had to pick a winner then I'd go for haye, because he's slightly more bearable...although I do hope haye breaks both his hands in the process of winning.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:42 pm

blue nile wrote:Can see more action before and after, than during the fight to be honest . Haye wont fight and Chisora cant fight :lol:

You're right there mate :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Marc wrote:

You're right there mate :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's a complete joke this fight Marc. Unbeliveable they have sold 30,000 tickets for this farce at Upton Park :o :shock:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:42 pm

blue nile wrote:
Marc wrote:

It's a complete joke this fight Marc. Unbeliveable they have sold 30,000 tickets for this farce at Upton Park :o :shock:

What do you know about boxing?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:26 pm

IMO Chisora will knock Haye out :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:33 pm

what channel is it on? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:36 pm

jonesCCFC wrote:what channel is it on? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Boxnation mate which you have to subscribe through sky £10 a month.Owned by Frank Warren

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Chisora cant fight :shock: obviously aint seen alot of him then

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:08 pm

haye will knock him out in about 6 round remember that punch he threw at him in munich that wobbled