Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: People who accept the colour/badge change...

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Angry Man wrote:Bearing in mind that they have lied in the past (especially about the colours) then what makes people so confident that they are being truthful and honest about it all now..?

They did-not lie about the colours. TG said (On the 10 May) we would play in Blue this season because the rebranding had been withdrawn. Only after an uproar by the silent majority was the rebranding reintroduced which obviously meant that the red shirts returned.

TG/VT were absolutley clear about their position rebranding/£100m = red shirts, no rebranding/£0 = blue shirts.

To claim you were lied to is a lie in itself.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 pm

keano wrote:Angry man these people are mental they lack the balls to stand up against the change

its called evolution mate ,i wonder if you would of gone with the colour change 100 years ago :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:20 pm

keano wrote:Angry man these people are mental they lack the balls to stand up against the change

Or we have the balls to accept change for the good of club.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:20 pm

And tell us Rambo just what are you going to do about it? :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Angry Man wrote:should be f*cking ashamed of themselves. The money isn't in the bank yet the colours and badge has been changed!!!!

Bellamy 'may' sign, yet many forget that he once stated that he would play for nothing yet the moment Liverpool showed interest he followed the pound note!!!

I've been reading your posts and accepting what you say as you have an individual opinion, but who the f**k are you to tell people they should be ashamed of themselves because they have there own opinion. Let people be and decide what they think to themselves is right. Didnt you go independent for "councillor" beliefs? and didnt the people then have their own right what too think? You are tw*t of the highest order for not letting people think what they think is right and tell them they should be ashamed.
And i shall tell you the same to your face in tesco penarth so im not hiding behind a keyboard. Disgusted with you.......

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Fight against it that what i am going to do along with thousands others not bottle it and lie down and let them walk all over us

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:29 pm

keano wrote:Fight against it that what i am going to do along with thousands others not bottle it and lie down and let them walk all over us

sorry mate but where are the 1000s of others ? every one ive spoken to are saying as long as vt invests and pays off the debt they are ok with it, im in that camp as well not pro red just pro cardiff city survival i cant see us lasting much longer with out vt money tbh

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Yes I'm ashamed pal,ashamed pricks like you follow my team,if you don't like it don't go,but you probably don't anyway. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Minty wrote:
Angry Man wrote:should be f*cking ashamed of themselves. The money isn't in the bank yet the colours and badge has been changed!!!!

Bellamy 'may' sign, yet many forget that he once stated that he would play for nothing yet the moment Liverpool showed interest he followed the pound note!!!

I've been reading your posts and accepting what you say as you have an individual opinion, but who the f**k are you to tell people they should be ashamed of themselves because they have there own opinion. Let people be and decide what they think to themselves is right. Didnt you go independent for "councillor" beliefs? and didnt the people then have their own right what too think? You are tw*t of the highest order for not letting people think what they think is right and tell them they should be ashamed.
And i shall tell you the same to your face in tesco penarth so im not hiding behind a keyboard. Disgusted with you.......

That was not a threat about the tesco by the way. I don't see you down the city but i do see you there.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:31 pm

keano wrote:Fight against it that what i am going to do along with thousands others not bottle it and lie down and let them walk all over us

I bottled nothing. I'm for the change as I see it as the best way forward. Not ideal but life rarely is. Still Cardiff City and it comes to to a shirt colour. I've bigger problems to worry about at the moment

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Season ticket holder for 30 years monty last few seasons you most prob is it GLORY

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:43 pm

keano wrote:Season ticket holder for 30 years monty last few seasons you most prob is it GLORY

Is that all mate,f*cking years behind,and as for having no balls!! Jog on. :lol: 8-)

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Grow a pair monty jog on kids saying my little boy says that and hes 8

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:54 pm

keano wrote:Grow a pair monty jog on kids saying my little boy says that and hes 8

Confirmed :D :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Adam you dont even bother going to the games so why keep on with all your negativity :roll: :roll: FFS have a day off.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:02 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Adam you dont even bother going to the games so why keep on with all your negativity :roll: :roll: FFS have a day off.

Lee, it's called "attention seeking".

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Grow up and get a life, there are far more important things in life

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:40 pm

:roll: what a complete tool you are :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Minty wrote:

No worries I'll let you know when Im in there next :lol: Shall I give you my vouchers for schools..?
Last edited by Angry Man on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Well said :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Thousands?

We accept it because we support our team no matter what and wont let anything stop us.
I'd love to fight against it but lets be fair you'd look like idiots because VT ent going to change a f**king thing. :lol:

DandoCCFC wrote:We accept it because we support our team no matter what and wont let anything stop us.
I'd love to fight against it but lets be fair you'd look like idiots because VT ent going to change a f**king thing. :lol:

Bold part, well said.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:39 pm

its gonna be like watching bristol shitty :cry:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:40 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:We accept it because we support our team no matter what and wont let anything stop us.

The only way to fight is not to attend. Simples :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Unfortunately there are many who wouldnt look out of place in the Italian army during WW2!!! :lol:
Last edited by Angry Man on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:41 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:its gonna be like watching bristol shitty :cry:

Except for it'll be in Cardiff watching Cardiff City. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

:cry:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:42 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

You don't want to watch cardiff? :o

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

You don't want to watch cardiff? :o

yeah i do but gonna be hard , i will be there in my Bluebirds shirts from the seasons gone by :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Angry Man wrote:Bearing in mind that they have lied in the past (especially about the colours) then what makes people so confident that they are being truthful and honest about it all now..?

They did-not lie about the colours. TG said (On the 10 May) we would play in Blue this season because the rebranding had been withdrawn. Only after an uproar by the silent majority was the rebranding reintroduced which obviously meant that the red shirts returned.

TG/VT were absolutley clear about their position rebranding/£100m = red shirts, no rebranding/£0 = blue shirts.

To claim you were lied to is a lie in itself.

Can you provide a link to that Tone because I cant find that comment anywhere :?